Sri Lanka's tour of Pakistan 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tomorrow is a bit early for 50 overs match,I guess.Before Zahid has mentioned I never knew that they are going to play 2 ODIs in two days.Anyway modern cricket, Busy schedule,hmm.
Still If I were in ICC,I would have not let them play 2 ODIs in two days.

So glad Pakistan are playing cricket again and winning. Cricket just felt like there was a piece missing without them.

The Mendis threat is starting to become contained of late, Maybe teams have finally figured him out through video footage and time playing against him.

Haha watch Mendis own India again in the next tour.

Besides that, how come Pakistan isn't attempting to tour other countries too? All I've been hearing lately is that nobody wants to tour, but in the meantime shouldn't they be trying to tour other nations to ensure their cricketers atleast get to play?

The Mendis threat is starting to become contained of late, Maybe teams have finally figured him out through video footage and time playing against him.

It was always going to happen. People didn't believe me, but I said to wait a while. He's still a good bowler, not taking that away from him. But to start rating him second best spinner in the world based on a handful of matches is unfair.

Well done Pakistan. They're actually looking one of the best ODI sides around right now.

Last edited:
Sri Lanka has scored 290 runs, so this match will be Sri Lanka's if Mendis gets back his form.

Defending 290 and Kulasekara consistently getting some out swing,this has to be happen.
Purely out of the contest,Pakistan here.They don't have M Yusuf ,Misbah gone and Butt has all the pressure on him.
Hmmm, Kulasekara improving by every match though in short good total has done the trick.

They are 30/3 now. Still shoiab malik and Misbah are there. So, Pak can win this if they play well.

Malik is playing with Butt. They still have chances. They are 70/3 now.

They're certainly trying, but still 200 runs away from victory. One feels they can't afford to lose a wicket in the next 20 overs.

Malik and Butt stands firm. Mendis is still wicket-less so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread