St Michelle CC

Left_Hander

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Pretty good player you have bought. Has really good stamina so will be pretty good if FC games do come in. Only problem is that he is on a comptent primary and for next season when he will be 19 comptent will probably a bit too low. Probably not your best trainee for next season. Sorry to be a pain but what nets is he on at the moment?

Hooper

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Haha, its OK LH. Ahh, he is in the nets Batting on 100 Intesity, is that what you meant?
Only problem is that he is on a comptent primary and for next season when he will be 19 comptent will probably a bit too low
What does that mean?

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Means a 19 year old with only Competent batting isn't very good. You can get 17 year olds with Mediocre skills very easily and cheaply.

And how many batting nets does he have?

Hooper

ICC Board Member
One batting. Should I really boost that and pay more for some more net sessions?

Left_Hander

Chairman of Selectors
Well you can have upto 10 coaches so you are probably best off having the full ten. I would consider training him on 2 batting for the rest of the season in hope he gets to respectable batting.

And Zorax explained the brillantly for you. Sorry, I was probably speaking a bit to technical for you there Hoop.

Hooper

ICC Board Member
:oReally? I will go maybe 5 or 6 if I can afford it. Now worries Lefty mate, other parts of that post helped me lol Cheers! Reps!

Left_Hander

Chairman of Selectors
So you have 5 coaches at the moment? The most primary (Batting and bowling) you should have on a player is 2. Actually don't go any higher than 2 nets (on one skill) for anything. If you have financal problems wait till you get rid of them and then hire all 10 coaches.

Hooper

ICC Board Member
So you have 5 coaches at the moment? The most primary (Batting and bowling) you should have on a player is 2. Actually don't go any higher than 2 nets (on one skill) for anything. If you have financal problems wait till you get rid of them and then hire all 10 coaches.

I have neary 300k, I think I can afford it. So I should put two on maybe, 3 of my players?

he has only 3 i believe...

Yes, Indeed.

Users who are viewing this thread