Stadium Creation Checklist

I have now created 14 stadiums(3 real, 11 imaginary) for United States that I will be assigning to teams that I will create. You can find and view all the stadiums here. Also since its imaginary I am not asking to add on first post but if you think it should be please do so.

Great thread...Kudos to the creators once again, taking the time to create something they love and the creations too are exceptional..Should probably be like the "Get Best" option for stadiums..:D

Just created the Green Park Stadium of Kanpur. Name - Green Park Kanpur. Nickname - Green Park. Have shared it so those interested can download from the community. And request @Cpl-Tabouli to add it to the list. Thankyou :)

@Cpl-Tabouli hey mate, please change the user name from akshay3677 to Akshay Agarwal as I have changed my user name on the DBC17 Community. Thankyou :)

Just created the Green Park Stadium of Kanpur. Name - Green Park Kanpur. Nickname - Green Park. Have shared it so those interested can download from the community. And request @Cpl-Tabouli to add it to the list. Thankyou :)

Can you add a screenshot in the Created Stadiums thread as well?

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    208.8 KB · Views: 214
  • 22.jpg
    22.jpg
    207.9 KB · Views: 210

Users who are viewing this thread