Stadium Creation Checklist

That looks not much like the rose bowl, but that's not the creator's fault.

Until you can add something to represent the hotel at one end it's going to be hard. ditto with the flats at Chelmsford and Bristol for example.

Hopefully more assets can be added on an ongoing basis.

The rose bowl does have some unique features but unfortunately it's not really possible to replicate the hotel or the pavilion with the currently available assets. There shouldn't be a covered stand at the southern (hotel) end though. Hopefully BA will add more possibilities to later versions of the stadium creator.

View attachment 175006 View attachment 175007

Yeah I was struggling to recreate the hotel, so opted for a covered stand so at least it looked different to the sides of the stadium. The editor could really use some assets to place behind medium/large stands to recreate such features. (p.s. you're right, it's not bland :P )[DOUBLEPOST=1478195233][/DOUBLEPOST]

I have also shared the County Ground, Chelmsford for Essex

Attachments

• 465090_20161103103336_1.png
    465090_20161103103336_1.png
    477.9 KB · Views: 245
  • 465090_20161103103345_1.png
    465090_20161103103345_1.png
    442.9 KB · Views: 209
Another feature that would be useful is a British "small city" background. The current European city is only suitable for London really. A backdrop with plentiful small houses would be fantastic

Unfortunately I couldn't manage that. I'll have another go (see if there is a glitch I can find), otherwise the single tree in the car park will have to be our dedication to it :P

The ground has changed a lot since then. Could you move scoreboard next to the pavilion and get rid of some of the green seats, as that is what Canterbury looks like now. There are flats being built along the side with lots of grass on

The ground has changed a lot since then. Could you move scoreboard next to the pavilion and get rid of some of the green seats, as that is what Canterbury looks like now. There are flats being built along the side with lots of grass on

Sure! Sorry about that, I was just using my memory and google for the design. Do you have any good pictures of the stadium in it's more recent state?

I'm regretting for not having a broadband connection or a latest rig to run this game. The efforts you guys have been putting to make the stadiums as good as possible is worth appreciating.

Is there any chance you guys could try Eden Garden, Kolkata? An epic venue for India.

It's been done by waraa if you look at the Created Logo's Uniforms and Stadiums thread
Thanks. Haven't gone through that thread. Will check it now.....

Sure! Sorry about that, I was just using my memory and google for the design. Do you have any good pictures of the stadium in it's more recent state?
I'll post some on twitter. My profile is the same as my username, I don't know how to post on here

One thing that'd be cool to add would be two tiered large stands that are the same size as 3 tiered large stands.

There might be a workaround I am missing though

One thing that'd be cool to add would be two tiered large stands that are the same size as 3 tiered large stands.

There might be a workaround I am missing though
Yeah you're missing out - while editing the stand, there's an option for each tier as well as size; as far as I've done all are large stands with one, two or three tiers respectively.

Users who are viewing this thread