Stadium creations and discussion

Wankhede Stadium has been shared

Search: Wankhede Stadium Mumbai

User: Afro

*Logos are from the academy and I used a downloaded stadium as a template.*

FcoMYe8agAI8xXu.jpeg

Hello everyone, on Cricket 22 can someone point me in the direction of any stadiums made for the non test playing countries, namely Nepal and the World Cup challenge league teams Jersey, Denamark, Italy etc?

It's a shame cricket 22 stadium creator doesn't have hills as in Cricket 19 I used them to replicate the grass banks at a lot of grounds. Oh well.

Hello everyone, on Cricket 22 can someone point me in the direction of any stadiums made for the non test playing countries, namely Nepal and the World Cup challenge league teams Jersey, Denamark, Italy etc?
I have just installed Cricket 22 and getting back into gaming after a long hiatus. On my first few days of browsing the Community and downloading the latest teams and stadia, I noticed an absence of a few Associate grounds. Stadium Creator looks really fun, so I would love to get back into 3D modelling and work on these grounds from the bottom ranks up.

Will I have to convert all the astroturf pitches to turf squares? I haven't yet scrolled through every choice of every option in Stadium Creator. Either way, if you have any specific requests, let me know.

Will I have to convert all the astroturf pitches to turf squares?
Yes. Yes I will, but that will be satisfying to do. #justice

Updated lists:

Priority:
  1. Moara Vlaslei; Ilfov County, Bucharest, Romania
  2. Bayuemas Oval; Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
  3. UKM-Bangi; Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
  4. Tribhuvan University; Kathmandu, Nepal
  5. Church Street Park; Morrisville, NC, United States
  6. Terthai; Bangkok, Thailand
  7. Asian Institute of Technology (AIT); Bangkok, Thailand
  8. West Newton Community Park; Vancouver, BC, Canada
  9. Maple Leaf NW Ground; Toronto, ON, Canada <-- there doesn't seem to be a good one in the Community
  10. Yeonhui; Incheon, South Korea
Later:
  1. Vanuatu Cricket Ground; Port Vila, Vanuatu
  2. Al Amerat Stadium; Muscat, Oman
  3. Kallang Ground; Kallang, Singapore
  4. Indian Association Ground; Singapore
  5. Ceylon Sports Club; Singapore
  6. Prairie View Complex; Prairie View, TX, United States
  7. Moosa Stadium; Pearland, TX, United States
  8. MAQ Stadium; Delray Beach, FL, United States
  9. St George's Cricket Club; Staten Island, NY, United States
  10. Toronto Cricket Skating & Curling Club; ON, Canada
  11. Grainville; Saint Saviour, Jersey
  12. FB Playing Fields; Saint Clement, Jersey
  13. College Field; Saint Peter Port, Guernsey
  14. Mulpani Upper; Kathmandu, Nepal
  15. Mulpani Lower; Kathmandu, Nepal

Last edited:
Hi guys have Big Ant mentioned if they will patch the seat colour issue yet? That is only thing holding this back

are there scoreboards yet?

I'm quite late to the game, but both of these features are available for me (version 0.1.3221). When you zoom in far enough on a stadium feature (eg. a light tower or a grandstand), the highlight will change to that individual item and you can Edit Object for that specific thing.

c22-1.jpgc22-2.jpg

Moara Vlasiei Cricket Ground; Bucharest, Romania

moara-vlasiei.png

Stadium Name: Moara Vlasiei Bucharest
Sharing ID: 4,202,734
Author: Valve

Maple Leaf NW ground; Toronto, Canada

maple-leaf-NW.png

Stadium Name: Maple Leaf NW Toronto
Sharing ID: 4,202,735

There are a couple of Maple Leaf grounds in the Community already, but they're all for the Global T20 Canada figuration with the marquees and stands. I wanted a version where Canada would normally play their WCL2 or ICup matches. Also, I put the pitch(es) in the northwest corner of the creation area and used tents to mark out the other four ovals in the Maple Leaf CC complex.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread