stadium with dome in austrila?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rahul_415

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
hi kind new too this site i just bought da cricket 2005 well i had cricket 2002 be4 in dat game some1 made the 1 of da aus stadum dome...i was thinking has any1 posted anything like dat in cricket 2005 cuz i couldn't find it plz repost or it;s can;t be done in cricket 2005

No, I don't think editing stadiums to that extent is possible, and creating them is definitely impossible. Also, use proper English. Wrong forum as well, you probably should be posting this in the Cricket 2005 forum, not the downloads section.

how about download that dome stadium pic from cricket 2oo2 and just change the pic in aus stadium in 2005 like change the skies in that whatever pic from cricket 2002 was will that work can anyone try and post the pic of whats the out come was

cricket 2004 had a dome stadium because docklands (melbourne) actually has a roof. however docklands werent included in 2005.

Melbourne is the MCG. The dome was no included thus you need someone to make a new stadium which clearly hasn't been done and doesn't look like being done.

Thread Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread