MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
I'm happy to announce the addition of @Samuels, @Varun, @SpitfiresKent and @IceAgeComing to the PlanetCricket staff team!

I'm sure they'll all do a great job and hope members make them feel welcome.

Unfortunately though we have a number of departures of staff, with hedger_14, CG123, Sedition, Sifter132 and riz7khan12 leaving us - I thank them all for their contributions to the site over the years, it's a tough job moderating the forum and they've all done it without reward.

:thumbs

Dipak

ICC Board Member
Maybe next time..... :(

Sad to see the best staff member walk out (Callum) He was a nice chap. Congrats to Varun, Sam and SpitfiresKent. :thumbs

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
The guys who have stepped aside were all great contributors although Hedger was a lazy one. :p Thanks for all the work guys.

AMB

Banned
Congrats Samuels Varun and SpitfiresKent
Dipak ThebigGgamer warlord Sulaiman7 would also get a chance next time they are also very kind in attitude and most active.gl

Last edited:

Ohm

User Title Purchaser
PlanetCricket Award Winner
All three of them truly deserved it. Hope they all will contribute to maintain cleanness in forums. Good luck.:)

Aditya

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Congrats to all you 3, I'm sure you'll all do a great job.

It's equally important to thank the efforts of CG, Hedger, Riz, Swifter and Sedition, we sure do appreciate your efforts in helping the site maintain it's standards. :)

Samuels

Rally Round The West Indies
WI....
Profile Flag
West Indies
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Thank you for the opportunity and thanks everyone for the wishes. It is sad to see some of the staff members stepping down. They did their bit and now is my time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread