This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
they've all done it without reward.

When was the employee blowies-for-bans initiative ended? Man, that was a great perk, back in the day.

Dipak

ICC Board Member
Deserved it but V&I,never
Varun is one of the most solid contributors in the leagues and chat section and is the nicest guy you'll ever meet on the forums. IMO he's the best guy I've met on the forums, and I said this a year ago too.
@Samuels I hate you. First vBookie together then Fantasy team together, no you've left me behind and gone ahead. :(

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Varun is one of the most solid contributors in the leagues and chat section and is the nicest guy you'll ever meet on the forums. IMO he's the best guy I've met on the forums, and I said this a year ago too.
I'm sure his 3 months of being on the forum make him uniquely qualified to discuss the quality of all members and of how much anyone deserves a promotion.

IceAgeComing

Retired Administrator
Profile Flag
Scotland
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
looks like someone's jealous!!!

I must admit; I accepted Matt's gracious offer two days late while quite drunk before heading out to some dodgy Berlin nightclub. I'm not the mod the forum needs, merely one that it deserves...

D

Dutch

who?

----------

staff member like a governer of a indian state. governer elected by president of india & staff member elected by admin. in my opinion

Makes sense.....somewhere....anyway you are confused; this is not an elective matter.

Samuels

Rally Round The West Indies
WI....
Profile Flag
West Indies
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
@Samuels I hate you. First vBookie together then Fantasy team together, no you've left me behind and gone ahead. :(

I know you are aware this is not a race. Btw, I haven't left nobody behind. If you or for that matter anyone else over here needs my service, I will always be there with them. Dipak, you have taken a good first step by doing away with that famed status of yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread