Staff Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ohm

User Title Purchaser
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I think admins had/have eyed many suitable staff potentials from all the forums (C07 shouldn't be an exception). Because these new guys Varun, Samuels, Spitfireskent & IceAgeComing belonged to different sections. Only the reason I see C07 not as an exception because Simon and Samuels have worked in there. They know whom to make a staff and whom to not. So STOP suggesting them. Some of those suggestions and its base is hilarious though.:lol

Admins' first priority is that they don't want to see any staff potential describing 'Wants to become a staffie' thing. Here ya go for first clue.:p

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
Who is CG anyone !!!

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Well he's gone from the staff, so we've burned his identity documents and erased all memory anyone has of him. Easy as 123.

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
Oh you guys are talking about CJ

ethybubs

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
@ThebigGgamer,

So, you thought you would have a new avatar did you? you thought: 'hmmm, what's the most controversial and outrageous picture I can use?'... WELL THAT SH*T'S NOT GOING TO FLY SON! And yes I saw your status, but what you forgot to add was that you are also trying to tear apart the well mannered, civilised society that is Planet Cricket. We pantsed you in front of the world once, and we'll easily do it again. How dare you act so smug and self-righteous? You have declared war sir and I know that the people will do what is right and take my side. I will unleash on you like a black mamba, and make you regret challenging me (for a second time)!

- love ethybubs

Champagnepapi

ICC Board Member
Kings XI
Profile Flag
Canada
5217a194c856110b13000006_736.jpg

ethybubs

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Ahh, trying to calm the storm I see, is that because you know what I am capable of? or because you are still trying to forget our most memorable meeting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread