MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Another staff change to announce - swirler has stepped down from his role as a forum moderator, to focus back on Fantasy Cricket. I'm sure he will continue to do a great job for PlanetCricket in that capacity.

King Cricket did indeed leave the staff - I believe it was announced previously but we missed making the change to his account at the time.

Dipak

ICC Board Member
Another staff change to announce - swirler has stepped down from his role as a forum moderator, to focus back on Fantasy Cricket. I'm sure he will continue to do a great job for PlanetCricket in that capacity.
CG and now swirler :(

God save the leagues section!

Prathik84

Club Captain

King Cricket did indeed leave the staff - I believe it was announced previously but we missed making the change to his account at the time.

Indeed Matt, They Both Had Done A Great Job For PC.All The Best For Your Future Guys!!!:thumbs:cheers:)

Fenil

PC Cricket Leagues Legend
Benjamin was one of the finest human being I have ever came across internet. I still remember, he kept his cool and answered every single question when I was new to the leagues section when I took part in SLPL-IV that was run by him (Gaurav and Sartaj know how irritating I can be when I start asking questions about various aspects of a league). Thanks to his clarifications, I went on to win SLPL and ultimately CL twice with Basnahira Bears. Good that he is still here. Will miss him dearly if he stops visiting the site. Thanks, Benjamin.

Last edited:

lion100lion

International Coach

SaiSrini would be a good staffie.

Parmesh killer

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Swirler is the best staff member. He helped me very much when I was new to PC. I thank him for that. He deserves more than being a staff member.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread