• Total voters
Good stand-ups? Where should I start?

Sean Lock
Stewart Lee
Richard Herring
Chris Addison
Mark Watson

To name but a few...

Kevin Bridges for me. Very funny Glaswegian.

Andy Parsons on the other hand, I'd love to it him repeatedly with a spade. He.... tells his..............jokes..............like this. His puunchlines are the biggest anti climaxes since bank robbers hi-jacking a Brinks truck only to find it empty of any money.

Add Russell Howard to the "hit with spade repeatedly list" as well

I reckon I could kill most people with a single blow from a spade.

It's all about the technique.

I reckon the accents do make some difference, but not a huge amount. I mean, Frankie Boyle wouldn't be as funny if he didn't have that thick Scottish accent, but he's mainly funny because he's a good comedian, same with Dara and others. I personally quite enjoy Sean Lock, Michael McIntyre is a bit hit and miss I find, Jack Dee is funny, Omid Djalili again is hit and miss. Actually I mainly enjoy panel shows, especially Mock the Week and Have I Got News for You. Ian Hislop, Hugh Dennis and Paul Merton are too funny. Hislop's wonderfully intelligent comedy is remarkable :laugh Reginald D. Hunter was hilarious whenever he's been on HIGNFY.

Just watched some Bob Saget standup. I will never watch Full House the same way again.

A little late to the party there, he is probably one of the most perverted people in Hollywood. Just watch his joke in the Aristocrats

Users who are viewing this thread