Stats Tracking for career player?

RTigers80

School Cricketer
Obviously I don't have any insider knowledge or anything but it seems very odd basic stuff like batting and bowling average are no where to be seen, let alone high score and 50s/100s/5wicket hauls when they are clearly being tracked by the game as you can see them (albeit broken) within the matches.
Yeah it's very bizarre. @Royce hit the nail on the head when he said that they have fixed what is broken and broken what was fixed. Certainly seems like an easy thing to miss but maybe that's the sort of thing that would be missed. Probably sums up the release a little bit in my mind though. If you aren't getting the basics right (like stats and including all cricket shots) then there are probably bigger things you will miss that will cause much larger errors and glitches.

R

Royce

Someone up above stated that the reason is because they knew the stats were glitched and would show up wrong so they were scrapped. I would really hope that isn't the case as that seems more malicious than simply being an oversight. As that implies BA knew there were major bugs when they released. I think it is probably just an oversight since it is a really simple small thing that probably wasn't focused on because who could possibly forget such a basic thing!

If BA didn't know there were going to be bugs like this when they released... why that's the scariest thought of all!!!

tangledbrave

School Cricketer
May be they just wanted to catch up with the holiday sale and fix bugs with patches.

Now the patches will not come out regularly until the PC version is released. Because they always test the patch with PC first and then submit it to console.

Then, next set of drama kicks in where MS or Sony delaying the approval.:facepalm

Users who are viewing this thread