Special Offer! All your career mode batting Stats tracked accurately

BigAnt if you are reading this....my consultancy rates are very reasonable.
Nope. You and Franco don't meet the selection criteria. You care too much about the fundamentals of the game. You should have invested more time on a better stadium editor where you can insert different logos onto each seat.

We need Patch 1.

No fielding stats? catches run outs etc? :)

You guys really want a tab for catches and stumpings added on?

Just got it working on my phone it's excellent, well done. I honestly can't believe I'm tracking an Xbox one game through excel. Big Ant should be pretty embarrassed by this, I would be!

Yeah i'm on PS4 and I lost the will to live after the game failed to record my epic 255* against Australia in an ashes test. It's far from ideal tracking stats in this way, but it is kind of satisfying punching in your wickets and runs after a game and my spreadsheet gives a bit more info on who you were playing against.

I was just joking, I don't even have the game.

Good....I was close to going on a rant about how entitled the DBC community is before stressing the technical complexities of accurately tracking stats. Then I would have blocked you here, on twitter and on facebook for good measure because your criticism was not constructive.

Good....I was close to going on a rant about how entitled the DBC community is before stressing the technical complexities of accurately tracking stats. Then I would have blocked you here, on twitter and on facebook for good measure because your criticism was not constructive.

6 Key Personality Traits for Effective CEOs
ChiefExecutive.net

• Learning agility. ...
  • Knack for building solid relationships. ...
  • Realistic optimism. ...
  • Caring nature. ...
  • Willingness to be a “host” rather than a “hero.” ...
  • Flexibility to listen as much—or more than—talk.
Where's the trait where you take your thumb out of your mouth to squeal a tantrum out, then stick your thumb back in your mouth again and leave?

Nope. You and Franco don't meet the selection criteria. You care too much about the fundamentals of the game. You should have invested more time on a better stadium editor where you can insert different logos onto each seat.
Saucer of milk.... Or did your Brazilian hurt... ? Don't forget you're on the list because you confused logic with blind faith in a broken product i.e you had a valid opinion.[DOUBLEPOST=1501925465][/DOUBLEPOST]
You've meet the clowns... ?

I was wondering about whether to buy this game on Steam, then I read the forum for a few minutes.

Seriously guys what the hell happened to Big Ant is the couple of years I've been off gaming?

DBC14 wasn't amazing but it was a decent, solid cricket game, how did they screw up so badly that people are paying 40 quid and then using a spreadsheet to track stats.... On a cricket game!

Seriously what's happening at BA?

Users who are viewing this thread