Special Offer! All your career mode batting Stats tracked accurately

is this for pc only?

is this for pc only?

Ha. It's just an Excel spreadsheet with formulas in it bumba. It's not linked to the game in any way. You could even use it to calculate you scores/averages/strike rates from real life games. It's not a mod.

Feel like we are still in the 90s when it comes to cricket games :(
You must be old but then we're looking at a spreadsheet in 2017...?[DOUBLEPOST=1500928765][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ha. It's just an Excel spreadsheet with formulas in it bumba. It's not linked to the game in any way. You could even use it to calculate you scores/averages/strike rates from real life games. It's not a mod.
I use something similar to see my progress during a season.

This is were you hang out...?

Can a mod contact me about sticking this spreadsheet somewhere anyone can just get it?! I can't keep up with all the requests and I can't figure out how to add the spreadsheet to my first post so anyone can download it.

Can a mod contact me about sticking this spreadsheet somewhere anyone can just get it?! I can't keep up with all the requests and I can't figure out how to add the spreadsheet to my first post so anyone can download it.
If you want to add the spreadsheet to the first post of this thread, follow these steps:
1. Click on 'Edit' option on the 1st post.
2. Then click on the 'More Options'
3. Page loads with more options where you can see the 'Upload a File' option. Click that and attach your spread sheet.
4. Once the uploading is done (100%) click on the 'Save' option. :)

Hope this helped. :cheers

Where can I find this to download? Top effort by the creator!

just upload it here - use the Upload a file option at bottom right hand corner of 'Reply to Thread'

Impressive spread sheet :thumbs

Stickied thread as well for a bit....

I'm truly honoured *Bashful Blush*

Don't mention it - it's that good you deserve it. Will only be un-stickied when stats bug is fixed.......................................

Users who are viewing this thread