Stats

sarmad said:
the cricket 2005 also keeps the records just for a tournament... man i alwayz wanted to have blc 2005 caz i thought they will have stats feature like in blc 99..all me dreams are shattered now :'(
Actually guys in EA's Cricket 2005 you can keep all your stats for both your player you create and the CPU's the way to do it is as follows:

When you start a tour or Tournament or whatever type of game when you goto exit out of the game once you are finished playing make sure you SAVE your PROFILE & ROSTER before exiting the game back to the desktop and you will find that stats do get updated for PLAYERS & CPU's.

as long as you save your PROFILE & ROSTER before exiting the game to the desktop the stats will keep updating i struggled at first with EA's Cricket 2005 batting and Hayden & Langer's batting average plummeted lol, i have now mastered the batting and am slowly bringing their averages back up.

Ok i am making the stats program (mainly for myself) where you have to enter in the scorecard, doing as much automating as possible like getting players from the blc file and the lineups right (which you can change if you like) Does everyone want the basic stats? or is there anything anyone wants?

Do you want to be able to save scorecards? Do you want to look at Team stats as well as individual? And i guess you will want records as well.

Also i was goign to make it so after every innings that happens it changes the average in the game as well so it will be a true representation of the average, do you think this is a good idea?

Do you want it to keep Torny Stats? like World Cup only in the World Cup (and exhibition) and CT only in the CT(and exhibition so it adds them both together but keeps them separtate from the other torny)

It may take me a while to do it but if you are patient i will be able to do it. Also which is more important to you guys first Test of One Day? ill release it when i have done one or the other :)

woosaah said:
Ok i am making the stats program (mainly for myself) where you have to enter in the scorecard, doing as much automating as possible like getting players from the blc file and the lineups right (which you can change if you like) Does everyone want the basic stats? or is there anything anyone wants?

Do you want to be able to save scorecards? Do you want to look at Team stats as well as individual? And i guess you will want records as well.

Also i was goign to make it so after every innings that happens it changes the average in the game as well so it will be a true representation of the average, do you think this is a good idea?

Do you want it to keep Torny Stats? like World Cup only in the World Cup (and exhibition) and CT only in the CT(and exhibition so it adds them both together but keeps them separtate from the other torny)

It may take me a while to do it but if you are patient i will be able to do it. Also which is more important to you guys first Test of One Day? ill release it when i have done one or the other :)

Really appreciate it buddy...awsome plan.we are with you.,.For me i want you to make for one dayers first..becoz i think we dont play test that much..Make stats which will keep the Tourny stats too ok..thanks

yeah sweet as, i play tests much more than One Dayers myself, but thats only because of the running between the wickets and i bowl them out to much.

Also i was thinking of a form thing as well, over say 10 or 20 games, though i may have to put a bit of thought into that :)

Users who are viewing this thread