Steam update for DBC17 released

I second this.

Simon Doull and Isa Guha if they aren't available.

Please don't forget the classic Geoffrey Boycott lol he was a legend in Blc 99. The current commentators are poor, dare I say the commentators from DBC 14 were better, some of their lines cracked me up:lol

Please don't forget the classic Geoffrey Boycott lol he was a legend in Blc 99. The current commentators are poor, dare I say the commentators from DBC 14 were better, some of their lines cracked me up:lol
I'd agree about the DBC 14 on commentators. I kinda miss those guys.

It gets repetitive on most sports games I've played. The key is to make it entertaining and varied.

The bat texture I created was duplicated over 500 times
Oh right well guess I'll probably have to delete everything and start again when the console patch comes out

Can we stick to "steam update thread"
People who are giving us there views on each patch update really appreciate it , I assume people are playing with the latest build on this thread ?
PS4 owner
Sorry Dad, commentators not on fleek, logos limits very on fleek![DOUBLEPOST=1494709676][/DOUBLEPOST]
Oh right well guess I'll probably have to delete everything and start again when the console patch comes out
Not really read above posts looks like it's all good.

Can we stick to "steam update thread"
People who are giving us there views on each patch update really appreciate it , I assume people are playing with the latest build on this thread ?
PS4 owner

Sorry just the mention of the current commentators gets me so upset:mad:p

I don't care about commentary anymore, think it's beyond scope to get situation specific commentary that doesn't get too repetetive and bland quickly.Would rather they spend resources were it's needed more and have the usual commentary tweaked up for next iteration when it happens.

Tough day at the office

@WealeyH @Dutch @blockerdave @wasteyouryouth

Dusty, pristine pitch, veteran, hardest bowling

20170513233502_1.jpg

I don't care about commentary anymore, think it's beyond scope to get situation specific commentary that doesn't get too repetetive and bland quickly.Would rather they spend resources were it's needed more and have the usual commentary tweaked up for next iteration when it happens.
The ability to add your own commentary would be sweet. Something simple, like simply overwriting the audio files that are there with your own mp3s or whatever.

I bet among us all we could get some great custom commentary packs, including voices from all the different accents from the cricket-playing nations. This would enable a couple of commentators from the home team speaking alongside a commentator whose nationality is the away team (like they do now in commentary boxes).

It won't make it to any Steam update for DBC17, but surely by 2019 this will be a reality.

I know it was said to have been fixed earlier. But i am finding the AI trying to smack the 6th ball of the over once more?

Users who are viewing this thread