Samarth27.09

International Cricketer
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Bro I'm 24X7 available at Steam... So please message me on steam... can we have it at 7:00PM, today ?

Steam ID : TheJoker. (click on my steam ID to open up my profile.)

Send me a Friend Request on Steam and then we can play a match... (BTW This was for everyone.)

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Bro I'm 24X7 available at Steam... So please message me on steam... can we have it at 7:00PM, today ?

Steam ID : TheJoker. (click on my steam ID to open up my profile.)

Send me a Friend Request on Steam and then we can play a match... (BTW This was for everyone.)
I've have work everyday between 7-9PM. We can play either in the afternoon(2-5PM) or at night after 9PM. :) it'll be great if you send me a request. :)

Samarth27.09

International Cricketer
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
I've have work everyday between 7-9PM. We can play either in the afternoon(2-5PM) or at night after 9PM. :) it'll be great if you send me a request. :)

Sorry but I can't.

Game0Tron

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
So I've been watching people and my friends play DBC 14 for quite a while now. And I want to purchase the game. But, I'm a bit worried. I just wanted to know real quick if things like get best,online community etc still work in DBC 14? Because I wanna get the game and I also want the real players,Jerseys etc. I would be very thankful if someone could confirm the above. I really wanna get the game its quite cheap on steam. Thank you in advanced

~Game0Tron

Game0Tron

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
So I've been watching people and my friends play DBC 14 for quite a while now. And I want to purchase the game. But, I'm a bit worried. I just wanted to know real quick if things like get best,online community etc still work in DBC 14? Because I wanna get the game and I also want the real players,Jerseys etc. I would be very thankful if someone could confirm the above. I really wanna get the game its quite cheap on steam. Thank you in advanced

~Game0Tron
Ugh my post just got moved. Sorry I didn't know the rules quite well. But anyone who knows the answer?? Sorry if I'm being annoying its my summer vacations and I wanna spend them by spending some times playing Don Bradman Cricket 14 .-.

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Ugh my post just got moved. Sorry I didn't know the rules quite well. But anyone who knows the answer?? Sorry if I'm being annoying its my summer vacations and I wanna spend them by spending some times playing Don Bradman Cricket 14 .-.
1. Get Best works
2. Online Community is quite down but I pop in to upload something now and then.
3. I do the jerseys if they are upto my potential, recently did IPL ones.

If you have any other query, feel free to bang on.

AliB.

Game0Tron

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
1. Get Best works
2. Online Community is quite down but I pop in to upload something now and then.
3. I do the jerseys if they are upto my potential, recently did IPL ones.

If you have any other query, feel free to bang on.

AliB.
Thanks :) I'll search the online community for the best teams and all since get best would not have new players like KL Rahul or M Renshaw. And I'll search your uploads too. AliB is ur username in DBC too right?

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Thanks :) I'll search the online community for the best teams and all since get best would not have new players like KL Rahul or M Renshaw. And I'll search your uploads too. AliB is ur username in DBC too right?
alibubere9

Game0Tron

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Got the game. Time to rock.
Will try to get some online matches too. Free wins for u guys:D:D

Users who are viewing this thread