PC: Steam Username Thread for Online Matchups

Game0Tron

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
ugh I'm just waiting for my application to get accepted so that I can join the Pc owners group so that I could get some dank mods and actual sponsors :p:p

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
ugh I'm just waiting for my application to get accepted so that I can join the Pc owners group so that I could get some dank mods and actual sponsors :p:p
Meanwhile add me on steam :p.

Game0Tron

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Please don't laugh on this one, but I tried making an India jersey (No, not tryna replicate the actual jersey just made one which I liked idk) pls gimme some opinions
Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet
Edit: Don't mind the sponsor..its Star now..the screenshot is old

ckt.ps2

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
My steam ID : rajesh3816 ...Please add me friends for having online matches.. Let's have fun

drastsab

Club Captain
My steam ID : rajesh3816 ...Please add me friends for having online matches.. Let's have fun
Ahhn .. Are you buying any game from steam....if not then how you play.......you always say. We can't play till we meet steam requirements......you can't play a full fill match....unless you purchase any game from it

Last edited:

ckt.ps2

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
did you buy any game from steam? or planning to buy any game from steam?.. Till then you too can't send friend request and some features will not be available for us because of this.

Users who are viewing this thread