Steve's Cricket 2004 faces

steve121157

Banned
I've had a go at a couple of missing England faces to install with the clever Kit replacer.
They will suffice until Rahul or someone makes better ones! although I was pleasantly surprised by my efforts when I first saw them in the game....

The West indian ones by f0bstyle are brilliant and Chris Read by Rahul looks very good.

Apart from the fact that they're all smiling. :blink: The Tresco face doesn't need changing though because he smiles all the time. :D

Improved Marcus Trescothick face Download below

Copy_of_Trescothick_new.png

looks good....can i include it in the english face pack which i'm gonna release..this 1 and the giles 1...coz i have had no luck with finding their pics...i'll give u credit....good work!!

:D Sure you can use it ..or probably make better ones :w with the photos below.
Right click and select 'show picture' if they don't show up.

A better Ashley Giles face [Download below]
Not sure about the shadow underneath but looks ok in the game.
Rahulm maybe you can give me some tips regarding the skin /shadows if they are not quite right...is there a correct way to do the colouring?
Copy_of_Ashley_Giles_new.png

just call me rahul...not rahulm...:)...just dont edit the shadow from the face u use....use the smudge and blur tools...and use ctrl u for editing the skin colour of the face u're using as base to match the players face....that's all i do!!

Apologies Rahul,I made that mistake before with your name....
Thanks for the tips and I look forward to seeing more faces from you. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread