Stick Cricket Premier League

cricketaddict

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
logo_20120220.png

stickCricket.jpg

Welcome to a brand new league in a brand new manner. Before I begin, I am looking for only 4 managers. I will be selecting the managers as this is something different and I need people who actually understand what I mean and follow the rules and fair and do not cheat.

Rules

• Each manager selected will select his one international team.
  • We will be playing a single round robin tournament where each team will play other teams once.
  • Whenever a match is due, it will last for 48 hours.
  • Each manager will have to go to Stick Cricket Website and play a 10 over match.
  • Further each manager will have only 24 hours of deadline to submit a screenshot of their best performance.
  • I am not saying you to post screenshot in one attempt of play, play as much as you want in the allotted 24 hours and submit what you think will be the best score.
  • The 24 hour timezone will be standard for all managers.
  • The moment the first batting manager submits the score, the batting second manager will have 24 hours from the standard time to submit his chase.
  • If anyone is found modifying and photoshopping the screenshot will be eliminated from the league.
  • If by any chance a manager is unable to post his score within allotted 24 hours, the other manager will be given a win.
  • If by any chance both managers are busy and are unavailable for next 48 hours, both managers will be given 2 points each and the match will be counted as draw.
  • In any event (rare possibility) that time is up and both manager have same score posted which means its a tie then the team with highest sixes will be declared winner, if sixes are on same number, team with highest fours will be declared winner and if still the score remains same the team with least number of wickets will be declared
  • Under extreme circumstances if wickets are same too in case of tie then both team will be given 2 points.

Go ahead show your interest, and if you have any question with regards to rule let me know.

Asham

International Coach
Kings XI
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

VC the slogger

PlanetCricket Forever
India
AFG...
PlanetCricket Award Winner

cricketaddict

Club Captain
Fixtures For SCPL

Code:
18th October 2014 - Round 1 Match 1 Inning 1 - Australia vs India
18th October 2014 - Round 1 Match 2 Inning 1 - Pakistan vs South Africa

19th October 2014 - Round 1 Match 1 Inning 2 - Australia vs India
19th October 2014 - Round 1 Match 2 Inning 2 - Pakistan vs South Africa

20th October 2014 - Round 2 Match 3 Inning 1 - Australia vs Pakistan
20th October 2014 - Round 2 Match 4 Inning 1 - India vs South Africa

21st October 2014 - Round 2 Match 3 Inning 2 - Australia vs Pakistan
21st October 2014 - Round 2 Match 4 Inning 2 - India vs South Africa

22th October 2014 - Round 3 Match 5 Inning 1 - Australia vs South Africa
22th October 2014 - Round 3 Match 6 Inning 1 - Pakistan vs India

23th October 2014 - Round 3 Match 5 Inning 2 - Australia vs South Africa
23th October 2014 - Round 3 Match 6 Inning 2 - Pakistan vs India

25th October 2014 - Finals Inning 1 - TBA vs TBA
26th October 2014 - Finals Inning 2 - TBA vs TBA

Please Note : Each match will be played 00.00 GMT which means 05:30 (5.30am) Indian Standard Time, 11:00 (11:00 A.M.) Australian Time (Sydney particularly), 05:00 (5:00 A.M.) Pakistan Standard Time, 06:00 (6:00 A.M.) Bangladesh Standard Time

From this time, you will have 24 hours to post your best possible score by playing Stick Cricket from the link on first post. Once the batting first team submits the 1st inning score, batting second team has 24 hours to post a chase reply

If you belong to any other time zone or if you have any more doubts kindly let me know.
[[DOUBLEPOST=1413484286][/DOUBLEPOST]@Neer. @Mr Nokkaya @joejoe018 @shoaibakhtar please read this :)

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
My net is not working properly so sorry :)

Users who are viewing this thread