Stick Cricket

I loved this game. I was the one who scored the highest 10 over score that was 360 and then it got erased due to datbase loss. Even now my score is 356 which is 2nd best i think.
Looking forward to the new changes.

I just love this game ! especially the Premier League that fixing option is great :D

just want some new shots to be added in the next version :cheers

Can we have the in game stats recorder back? (You had it before when new batsman came into bat)

I am your big fan and definitely I don't want anything else. I would love to test your new version soon. :)

Want to bowl in mobile versions

Hi @Stick Sports Bunyip. I remember you from when Stick Sports had a forum (I used to be a Mod there. How's Mute BTW?).

Just checked, I'm still in the top 10 top scorers in the world for the All Star Slog! (just about)

If you need someone to test things out, let me know.

553246_10152800518336327_2320147727665306068_n.jpg

in other news !! stick sports 2 is coming soon !!

If possible include some new game modes like Knockout cup or daily challenges (like your tennis game). It would be cool.

Hi all! Sorry it has been a while since I've posted but we've been busy working on Stick Cricket 2.

Speaking of - we're about to start beta testing Stick Cricket 2 and we're on the lookout for iOS testers. If you're interested, please fill out the form linked below and we'll get back to you ASAP.

Stick Cricket 2 - iOS beta test sign-up

Cheers,
The Bunyip

I would have loved to ... unfortunately busy on my IP at the moment. However, would like to wish you best of luck. Hope you guys, rock on as always !

Have it on my Samsung Galaxy Grand

Interestingly too that it has a woman's option and has the names of international womens teams. Wonder if we could see that in future cricket video games.

Users who are viewing this thread