Still Can't Figure Out The Play Maker Key's

exultinla

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
:unsure: Can anyone please tell me the easyest play Key's for Cricket? Specailly how to Wack a SIX? Well fours are not bad and have mastered well, on the mediam level playing AUS I have had 150+ runs but not SIXES. PLEASE HELP. :(

Attachments

• screenshot.JPG
    screenshot.JPG
    51.9 KB · Views: 2
Got a Logitech Wingman Cordless and a Eliminator Gamepad Pro By Gravis and still can't figure out the SIX, Can anyone please help.

REMAP CONTROLLERS / WINGMAN / Gravis
Button1 (Front Foot Shot) A (botton) / 0
Button2 (Backfoot Shot) X / 1
Button3 (Advance shot) C / 2
Button4 (play no shot) Z / 3
Button5 (Six hit) B / 4
Button6 (replay slow) Y / 5
Button7 (Batsman Look L) L2 / 6
Button8 (Batsman Look R) R2 / 7

These are the configs.
Thanks

You will have problems hitting sixes untill you get the hang of the timing required for the game, but try leg glances at first they are the most easiest ones.

:lol: Thanks Scribbller. Well I have tried several short balls, and all the time they were just dropped in front of me. :rolleyes:

Well Finally I have done IT. With the game pad U need 3 Key's to hit that six. Finally HAAA!!! I have done it. Also found a bug, if U play the ALL STAR team, and choose another team that have some players that plays for the all star team, they will Bowl and BAT for the same team. Such as Muralitharan Will play for the All Star squad as well as Sri Lankan Team at the same time. :D WOW HB Studios have DONE IT AGAIN. :blink:

That is true for any cricket game (or any game) with an All Star team.

Attachments

• kitnum02.png
    kitnum02.png
    528 bytes · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread