PS4 Stop playing online with these ids

Arun A B

Club Cricketer
You're right Mr.Gengizkhan
I appreciate your valuable time for adding your comments here. I message everyone before adding their names here and only after its confirmed that they are known quitters. I try to communicate with them and wanna know whats going on with their end and 90% of the guys I added were bullies. So I have no problem/sympathy adding their names to this list. This thread is best for the persons who wanna play a full game and not with quitters.

NursingHomeFire

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I messaged him. Didn't respond

On another note. What is your guys thoughts on players disabling wides and constantly bowling balls way wide.

gengiskhan078

School Cricketer

On another note. What is your guys thoughts on players disabling wides and constantly bowling balls way wide.
I messaged you, I am mijnoirhammer. And I replied, stop shaming people when you in fact are in the wrong. Just because you only waited 10 minutes doesn't mean everyone else is or was ready. Other people do have things to do.

gengiskhan078

School Cricketer
You get people who make Giants and Midgets in their teams to gain advantages... people are stupid ;)

Also Mr Jerm, i too have faced such people who make giants. Its nearly impossible playing them and keeping a high run rate. I do think its unethical however the rules of the game do allow it, i hope the programmers can do something to fix it cause its harder hitting sixes over their heads.

I only played two players who had such giants, somehow both of them had a field setting cheat. In a 5 over game, only 3 people are allowed out of the 30 yard circle, but both these guys had 6-7 people out of the inner circle. Naturally i quit both games as i have no interest playing with them because i wasnt able to have such a field setting. Whether it was a cheat or a glitch, I'm not too sure but one of the guys was in the top 10 leaderboards. I dont wanna name him cause its possible it was a glitch but i cant be too sure.

What does everyone suggest we do when people have fielding cheats?

NursingHomeFire

School Cricketer
I messaged you, I am mijnoirhammer. And I replied, stop shaming people when you in fact are in the wrong. Just because you only waited 10 minutes doesn't mean everyone else is or was ready. Other people do have things to do.

Message didn't come through at all and ub just quitted the game with no explanation.

Don't start a game if u can't finish it

If u send invite to finish when I'm online we can finish the game and Ill remove your name

gengiskhan078

School Cricketer
Message didn't come through at all and ub just quitted the game with no explanation.

Don't start a game if u can't finish it

If u send invite to finish when I'm online we can finish the game and Ill remove your name

Well thats not my problem if you dint receive no message. I replied once i got a chance and i even said lets play. And i cant send you a request, it dint save. If you are so eager, you can send it. And do you realise that the electricity is not controllable? its government supplied, i dont choose when it comes and goes.
And if you find happiness in keeping my name up on this list, you can keep it. Feel happy kid.

Does everyone see whats wrong with this thread? People without thought are putting up names which dont belong here so they can feel superior about some childish things. Atleast have the courtesy of asking the other person.

NursingHomeFire

School Cricketer
Well thats not my problem if you dint receive no message. I replied once i got a chance and i even said lets play. And i cant send you a request, it dint save. If you are so eager, you can send it. And do you realise that the electricity is not controllable? its government supplied, i dont choose when it comes and goes.
And if you find happiness in keeping my name up on this list, you can keep it. Feel happy kid.

Does everyone see whats wrong with this thread? People without thought are putting up names which dont belong here so they can feel superior about some childish things. Atleast have the courtesy of asking the other person.
Wait don't u the ps app on your phone
It's easy to use kid

Simple message would have sufficed

Arun A B

Club Cricketer
You get people who make Giants and Midgets in their teams to gain advantages... people are stupid ;)

Giants yea...
I have met two players with giants. One is Rishidking (Quit the game after the fielders were keep on running on the field) and another is Amitbhilani or Amanbhalani - quite not sure (played twice and lost both)
Blocked them both later.

I don't think they have disabled wides.. The glitch is with the game. Some balls are not called as wides while we play in PRO mode. Legend mode is real cricket and wides are counted as far as I have played. And regarding disabling wides, I haven't seen such an option. Probably I should R&D it :D

Acid Burn

International Coach
Profile Flag
South Africa
You could create a match type and have "Test Match" Style Wides set to ON. That would push the envelope even further on the dodgy umpire call on Wides.

Rohit Basu

Banned
Gunit123, Apologies for that!... was not my intention to cause you any frustration to posting it.. however I know your pain as it has also happen to me.. like yesterday 3 times... so apologies once again... however would love to play against you.. in a PRO T20 format Legend and lets make it in line with 85 batting...90 Bowling... and 95 Fielding...read the SA PRO T20 League rules.... we are good to go!
Sabiza grow up u can play with 2 year old kids .nobody has stopped to edit ur skills just a excuse to quit

Users who are viewing this thread