Stuff-stuff, umm swing???

madmick96

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Umm, arrr, ummm does anyone know how to reverse swing in BLIC most I can do close to reverse swing is to legcutter and swing it in or a offcutter and swing it out and does any1 know how 2 hit a six over the mid-on area not by using the foward button alone. I mean like really sharply over certain areas of the field like the computer.

hondeyho

International Cricketer
This is the down-side of BLIC, and they have cut corners with shots, you cannot get Reverse Swing either :(

pickle

School Cricketer
madmick96 said:
Umm, arrr, ummm does anyone know how to reverse swing in BLIC most I can do close to reverse swing is to legcutter and swing it in or a offcutter and swing it out and does any1 know how 2 hit a six over the mid-on area not by using the foward button alone. I mean like really sharply over certain areas of the field like the computer.
yeah you can play that shot over mid-on but you need a gamepad, if you do have one you'll know that you get a much larger range of shots because you can rotate it instead of just having 8 hitting areas with a keyboard.

arghasen

Club Cricketer
but can someone tell me how I can change the length of a delivery after settling the cursor. I mean as the cpu does, it pitches the ball as if its going to be a bouncer, but then suddenly the cursor moves up and a yorker is delivered. I want to do that to the Cpu.

James219

International Cricketer
I'm assuming you're referring to the special deliveries, which are balls available in a bowler's repertoire, yet only when the confidence metre has built up through consistent bowling. I don't actually have the game, but have played it, and they're sorta like surprise delivieries, I guess...

Users who are viewing this thread