Stumps Flying...

sharmaz

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
In BLIC05 if you bowled a good length and bowled the opponent the stumps would usually go flying out the ground and it would look really good, have tried but not really seen the stumps fly out the ground, which would be a shame if they forget the flying stumps this time round, so....

Has anyone who has played the demo managed the make the stumps fly...(or were bowled yourself and saw the stumps fly a mile :p )

it just looks better and feels better when you bowl a 90mph ball then hit the stumps and see one of the stumps go flying out the ground

Certainly makes you feel good if you have a Tait-like bowler ripping in large pace and hearing that flying stump sound.

stevie said:
Something about stumps has cropped up for the last few cricket games and my question will remain the same. Why does it matter?!
Mostly because we all love seeing stumps flying out of the ground. And seeing as how we can't do it in real life, we'd love to do it in a PC game. Similar to dunking in basketball games.

Nicely said Nightprowler,
So has anyone managed to see stumps flying in this game, or has it been demolished this time round ?

i've just seen the off stump just fall off !!

I have to say, seeing the stumps catapult towards (and kill!!) the wicket keeper, when you bowl your mate with a 100mph Shoaib inswinger, was definately one of my favourite parts of the last game! Well OK, it wasn't that important. I won't miss it in one player, but it certainly was funny in multiplayer battles!

The stumps do fly, they dont fly as much because the ball doesnt travel fast in the level thats set in the demo, but Lee bowled my offstump out of the ground didnt fly like 70ft though...

I am pretty sure that the demo is in slog mode (I have heard that, may not be true). In slog mode in BLIC 05, the stumps did not fly as much.

yeah, in slog mode in '05 the stumps didn't fly much at all. This screenshot is a Flintoff 90-sumthing inswinger and this is all it did:

Users who are viewing this thread