stumps ,pitch ads

M

meet

hello friends

this file has lots of pitch ads

cable & wireless pitch ad use in west.in v/s england matches

vb series , 3 test , tvs, standered bank , ansett aus ,coke ,pepsi , singer,national bank series , icc official pitch ad , n power , ing pitch ad ,sky sports

besides it also has hero honda bat used by the DADA OF THE INDIAN CRICKET

M

meet

ANDREW THIS ARE ALL IMAGES DOWNLOADED FROM VARIOUS SITES N I HAVE CROP THOSE FILES TO MAKE THIS :cheer:

BY THE WAY HOW R THEY ?

M

meet

ANDREW

THIS ARE ALL THE IMAGES I DOWNLOADED FROM THE NET AND CROPED THOSE IMAGES TO MAKE IT INTO PITCH ADS & STUMPS

:cheer: :devilish:

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Considering some of them are quite clearly downloaded from forums (you can tell from the fielnames) I don't belive you made them all yourself. So I ask again. Who made them?

M

meet

not downloaded from the forum man its not from the froum have i have seen it in the forum no need to tell me but there are many which have been made by meee . if u think soo have downloaded frm forum hen its fine m just making it available all at oncee.

:cheer: :thumbs:

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
So not all of them are yours then? I hope you realise that using someones work without seeking permission or crediting them is a crime. Just a quick question though. What is your real name?

M

meet

hey i told u see have got it from net and making it available on one link m not copyin any thing m just makin it avaliable easily

by the way

wat ever u feel buddy many of them are made by myself . i have presented it in a better way to make it easy for my co -members to get it .

M

meet

this a orange test pitch mat

natinal bank stumps

a green kookuburra bat

and an outfield

:cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread