Suggestion for Graphics Card

gourab4321

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I am willing to buy a graphics card,but can't make any dicision which one I should buy.Can you guys give me any suggessions which graphics card support not only Cr'07 but all recent games?

pingusten

Club Cricketer
Well, it is hard for you to get a Card for that amount of money if you want to play ALL current games.

I used to have a X1650 - it run Bioshock on medium, and runs Cricket 07 on full with AA.

I think I got mine for ?80 when bought, but you could probs get one for ?50 now? That would be about $100.

I recommend cclonline.com

They have some great offers and will ship anywhere in the world.

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
Invest a 1000 bucks more and get a 8500GT and live a happy life.

Or, if you want to stick with the budget, get a 7600GS, though i can say it wouldnt be able to play ALL current games.

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
I can also advise on a x1650 pro, its a real bang for buck card. I can run cricket 2007 at 1280x1024 4x Anti Aliasing plus 16x Anistroipc filtering on my girlfriends pc. Impressive performance for 40-50 english pounds. Other than that id advise on a 2600 Pro, which offers decent performance and supports directx10.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Just a reminder that most of the better value cards are only for PCI-E, and that the thread's poster may only have AGP. So gourab will need to give us that information, as it makes a big difference on your options. FWIW, I got a 7600GT for AU$135 a few months back for my AGP only system, and it far exceeds my needs.

Users who are viewing this thread