Sumo's Cricket 2004 Kits

N

nickypoo

i know about the version on the cricket2004.co.uk website but i dont like it and i wanted you to have a try at making it better

SumoNYR88

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Well, there's one problem. My work computer's C drive is causing me some problems (such that I can't even start my computer as it restarts after showing the loading bar on the windows page as soon as I switch it on). HP/Compaq is sending me an emergency rescue disk so that I don't have to format my c drive (but most of my stuff is on my 'F' drive, but there is a lot of valueble 'goodies' like my photo albums, kit logos, and tons of other stuff that I'am not willing to let go of). I hope that I can get back to my kit making asap, but till then, I am willing to take requests as I will make a list of all the kits that need to be made...

SumoNYR88

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I'am finally back on track (maybe not 100%, but I've got my resources)...

West_Indies__away_.jpg

This is the West Indies Away Kit (used in overseas tours)....

It has all the logos and sponsor patches that are on the real life counterpart...

Attachments

• West_Indies__away_.rar
    324.9 KB · Views: 90
N

nickypoo

sorry i think its good but i dont like the way when you bat the lines dont carry down the sleves of the shirt other than that its an excellent kit

J

jeromedascorp

Hey Sumo, Once u r done making the windies test kit, u think u cud work on a zim test kit also? I think thats the only test kit that hasnt been worked on.

bharat

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Don't forget the Indian Sweater.I'll give the logos if required.

bharat

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
If possible you can give us the preview befor making it avaliable for download as F0bstyle does,so that we can tell any sugestions. :D

Users who are viewing this thread