Sumo's Cricket 2004 Kits

SumoNYR88

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Here is what the kit for the Border Bears (a South African domestic team) looks like.....

Attachments

• Border_Bears.jpg
    Border_Bears.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 26

SumoNYR88

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
It's been a while, but I've had some kits in stock. The new West Indies one (it will be used in the 2004 Natwest Series), an improved India kit (opinions are welcome, as others have made kits for India as well, I felt that the colour of this one was accurate); and an improved Zimbabwe kit, with better logo size and colouring (for ZCU and Old Mutual logos), and a better shirt colour overall.

Opinions are welcome, as I will be releasing the West Indies and Zimbabawe kit in a little a week's time....

As for the Indian one, it looks good, but if anybody wants me to improve on it further, or not release it at all due to the presence of similar one by f0bstyle, I'll only be happy to listen to their advice.....

Attachments

• West_Indies__India__Zimbabwe_copy.jpg
    West_Indies__India__Zimbabwe_copy.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 50
S

sashageorge

Could someone pls tell me what is happened to cricket2004 online the site is no more want to download some faces for cricket2004. Is there any new site for cricket2004 downloads pls inform thankyou. :(

L

lukeass47

Hi
Im Attempting to create all new South African domestic kits for the six franchise teams. my problem is that after importing the kits into the game, some of them show patches of white (mostly on the caps)and strange coloursation, this only happens from far distances making the kit almost unrecognizable and looks really bad.

please help me

Attachments

• Cricket2004_2004_12_12_16_02_44_62.jpg
    Cricket2004_2004_12_12_16_02_44_62.jpg
    185.7 KB · Views: 32

Users who are viewing this thread