Sumo's Downloads

K

kunalm

HEY HERE IS PAKISTANI SHIRT HOPE YOU LIKE IT, ITS THE COMBINATION OF 3 GREEN COLORS. ITS REALLY GOOD, TRY IT .
:cheer:

Attachments

• kit01.png
    kit01.png
    9 KB · Views: 57

SumoNYR88

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Quite interesting.......but if it's the 1992 WC Kit for Pakistan you're looking for, I have a set if you would like one...... ^_^

J

josh_oj_nz

hey sumo i just wanna say thank you for all the stuff you have made and i still play Cricket 2002 so keep up the updates :D :thumbs:

K

kunalm

Hey SUMO, can u provide me with Ramesh Powar Kit Num and Face, i will be grateful to you. Looking forward for your reply. :cheer:

SumoNYR88

Club Cricketer
I'll try by the end of this week, as my finals end on Wednesday and I'll be off to New Delhi that same day......

SumoNYR88

Club Cricketer
Sorry for the delay, I've been troubled with jetlag, as I arrived at India a few days back....

to make matters worse, I've been unable to gain access to my kits and faces due to a faulty cd rom, but you will be able to download it within the next 24 hours, and that's my promise ;)

K

kunalm

Hiii Freinds I was out of station, but im back, hey man try for that ramesh powar kitnum & face. I will be grateful to you. B) :cheer:

K

kunalm

<span style=\'font-family:Courier\'>Hey guys facing some problem with tournament editor, can anyone help me</span> B) :helpme:

K

kunalm

Guys does anyone has the latest england kit, its the combination of red & blue color, if any1 has it please post it. B) :bow:

SumoNYR88

Club Cricketer
Hey guys facing some problem with tournament editor, can anyone help

Not the place to post that stuff ;)

Guys does anyone has the latest england kit, its the combination of red & blue color, if any1 has it please post it

That is in the thread, in one of the previous pages....I might release and update sometime soon though, as the back for that is that of the preview....

SumoNYR88

Club Cricketer
I've changed my mind with the Powar update...

Since I haven't had my CD rom fixed due to the unavaliability of the computer repair man, I've decided to start a totally new update, one with the new sponsor, and new roster with stats (including Powar)....

I hope you accept this update as my apology for my tardyness, as I have had absolutely no control over this situation....

Users who are viewing this thread