[PS3] Divadinho's Ashes 2009 Roster <> V5 Released!!! (Including Jonathan Trott)

ashleyj123

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I was just wondering whether or not you could post some stats for the xbox 360 version as i have looked and have not found any stats at all.

mrj143

School Cricketer
No Umar Akmal, Muhammad Asif, can you creat some bats as well e.g. Malik, CA, Puma, Reebok etc..:):p

divadinho

Club Cricketer
Tbh I'm not gonna play this until a patch is released which maybe might lure me back. I read somewhere that someone expected this game will collect dust on the shelves sooner or later and for me it certainly is. Keep on looking at the case and thinking "Shall I?" but then I think of how easy it is to win and there's no excitment about winning or losing on it. I shouldn't have to try not to smack the ball to reduce my own runs. I should have to be forced into attempting lofted and agressive shots at my own risk. It's just not challenging enough currently.

divadinho

Club Cricketer
Try playing online?

Thats even worse at times with people smashing every single ball and not being made to work for their runs. They also employ cheap tactics like bowling wide and using 10-0 fields. I'm all caught up in FIFA 10 atm and when PES 10 comes out I'll have a decent selection of games to play.

P

pcfan123

Thats even worse at times with people smashing every single ball and not being made to work for their runs. They also employ cheap tactics like bowling wide and using 10-0 fields. I'm all caught up in FIFA 10 atm and when PES 10 comes out I'll have a decent selection of games to play.

There is no tactic or field setting that a good player cannot defeat online. Also what the hell is a 10-0 field setting? Does the keeper also stand on the offside ?:sarcasm

divadinho

Club Cricketer
There is no tactic or field setting that a good player cannot defeat online. Also what the hell is a 10-0 field setting? Does the keeper also stand on the offside ?:sarcasm

Thats it. Just go ahead and moan and call me a bad player. The truth of the matter is, I don't want to play against monotonous and boring tactics online. It's not about winning, it's about winning and knowing you didn't use cheap and boring tactics to win. If someone bowls wide, why would I wanna just smack it over there for six every time? There's no fun in that. After all, I only created this option file to help people out. Many praise me. And so did you. Now your just gonna moan. Thanks for you appreciation... :clap

:sarcasm

Last edited:

divadinho

Club Cricketer
You said there is no tactic a good player cannot defeat. And, when did I say you called me a bad player?

divadinho added 1 Minutes and 26 Seconds later...

Look. I am not here to argue. I'm just saying that there aren't going to be any more updates until a patch is released which I feel will make the game enjoyable and interesting.

P

pcfan123

You said there is no tactic a good player cannot defeat. And, when did I say you called me a bad player?

Thats it. Just go ahead and moan and call me a bad player. And so did you. Now your just gonna moan. Thanks for you appreciation... :clap

:sarcasm

We are all waiting for the patch, no point in arguing with yourself. Just wait and play online in the mean time against other reputable PC members.

gougie

Club Cricketer

If you play against serious players online, its a great game,and theres no easy wins, or cheap tactics.

Milk23

School Cricketer
I have just downloaded the update. Thank you for the efforts. I have just played the game and discovered that L1 (on PS3) formerly the front foot button, has now become the advance (down the track) button. How do I change this, because the game menu does not appear to give me the option?

Many thanks

kingkhan010

School Cricketer
This file will contain the following features:

- Player Names Fixed
- Abbriviated names for Indian, Bangladeshi and Pakistani Players
- Initials for other teams (Example - D. Bravo)
- All Kitbag Items unlocked and assigned to respective players for a true cricket experiance.
- Some players bowling speeds corrected (Shoaib Akhtar, Umar Gul, Shane Bond)
- All created player slots taken up in creating missing players including:

- Imran Nazir
- Graham Onions
- Dwayne Bravo
- Darren Sammy
- Graham Manou
- Nathan Bracken
- Mark Ramprakash
- James Foster
- Nasir Jamshed
- Angelo Mathews
- Ashish Nehra
- Dinesh Karthik
- Abdul Razzaq
- Mohammad Yousuf
- Shane Bond
- Jonathan Trott

This Roster is great new adding players,stadiums exc.
But i have a question can you make another roster one with more players like

Bollinger,Umar Akmal,Rana Naved,Mohammad Asif and many more

Today is saw this updated roster for the pc i wanted this also but i have it on ps3 http://www.planetcricket.org/forums...nternational-roster-v1-51-released-57873.html

jhan0320

School Cricketer
PS3 update

Is a new patch for PS3 going to be made? Ie. Updated rosters for 2010.

Users who are viewing this thread