[PS3]Australian Domestic 09/10 Roster (Full Version Released)

Will you use this Roster?

• Total voters

Covvy

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Progress is really flying. I've only got two more teams to go. So far I think the batting and bowling of each player is pretty much spot on, but the fielding's a bit out. Anyway I'll release a beta and you guys can tell me what needs fixing. Also I've gone through and edited the International teams a bit so if you play against Sri Lanka Doug Bolllinger isn't opening the batting!

The teams ratings are all pretty similar as well, so far NSW and Victoria are the better teams by about 3-4 points over Tas and then W.A.

Covvy

Panel of Selectors
Yes he is. I think his batting rating around 79-82 and his bowlings 50-55.

Covvy

Panel of Selectors
Beta version released! See first post. I'd love feedback to improve the roster if you have any worries.

Covvy

Panel of Selectors
Just a quick detail that I went through and made sure that only West Indies, Bangladesh, Zimbabwe, Ireland and Kenya are screwed up. No major players have been overwritten, nor any regular XI players.

bahawkes

Club Cricketer
I've just downloaded this roster and I am really excited to play with Aussie squads. One note, played my first game and noticed Vic keeper Matthew Wade is right handed in the roster instead of left handed

Covvy

Panel of Selectors
Will fix that soon, I'll just wait say a week for more tips like that.

List to fix:
  • Matthew Wade to go left hand

Covvy

Panel of Selectors
Ok guys I've finished the roster. I've gone through twice and fixed up the players that were wrong. So now every player has got the right batting hand or bowling style.

Covvy

Panel of Selectors
Make sure to re-download the file to get new and realistic bowling speds for every player!

shuni00

School Cricketer
hey

nice work dude...:-9 But is it possible to do that on xbox elite also ? I have Ashes 09 for xbox so would love to see others rosters on that. And is it possible to change players name to their real name. It?s really annoying to see Afridi?s name written as Afrede...:)

Covvy

Panel of Selectors
Not too sure sorry. These files are for PS3 so it won't work on XBox.

darthlewis1

Club Captain
You say trophies will be disabled but will that effect other trophys I already have?

Users who are viewing this thread