IPL5 v1 Roster Released [PS3]

bl8000

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
One extra thing for you tim,

I dl'ed this file - International Roster v10 (All Test Nation's Stats Edited)

Does that include the IPL teams fixed up with your great work?

Or is this an either or file situation, you get the IPL or you get the Internationals can't have both.

bl8000

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
No, its impossible, reading the thread could tell you that

Such an odd choice by codies.

Just a few things could have made it amazing, edit all teams, players and team names, and upload your own kit images like PES allows you to.

----------

Also of course, thank you Tim for all of your hard work making these great files.

adibrahman1997

School Cricketer
Timchrist984, I have a few requests pleaseee!

Is it possible for you to create an updated Big Bash League Roster for the new season, once all the signings are done? I'm looking very forward to it if it's possible!

These are long shots, but if possible:
- Sri Lankan Premier League Roster
- Updated Friends Life t20 Roster

Those are all my requests, but i'm mainly hoping for an updated BBL Roster. I also have to thank you for the amazing patches you've provided for the game.

Thanks mate :D

huskermaestro

School Cricketer
Tim, awesome work on the rosters. My question for you/others is, how much should one lower the stats by (using your most recent Int'l update) if you are playing as a team other than Australia? Should I just take a look at the numbers for the Aussie players and reproduce them with my team of choice? I'm playing as WI vs. Zimbabwe in a test series and having my way early in the match. Of course I could have picked stronger opposition...I'm curious how well I can do playing without any HUD.

timchrist984

Club Captain
If your playing as WI, I'd reduce batting overall's to about 65-70 for top order batsmen, especially nerfing timing. For bowlers, reduce your overalls to around 65-70 for pacers and 55-60 for spinners with a low spin rating. See Zimrahil's thread for exact stats.

----------

Hey Tim. What is the likelihood of you working on v11 of an International Roster?

Sorry mate, but pretty low. I might if I get bored sometime this summer.

Users who are viewing this thread