WorldCup 2011 Roster Update

jonah

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Maybe it's a problem with the NZ T20 line up? Have you amended any stats, as that can cause lock ups.

mourougan

School Cricketer
after the toss, when they are showing the specteater before the game beigns. Thank you for your help.

kokkiarun

School Cricketer
Hi... I downloaded World Cup rooster... It contains a file called User.dat ... I copied it to the folder where Ashes Cricket 2009 is installed. But it doesnt seem to work.. Can someone help me???

----------

I downloaded this world cup rooster... there is only one fil ... User.dat ... i copied it to the folder where Ashes Cricket 2009 is installed.... however it doesnt seem to work... plus there was no User.dat file earlier in that folder... even then game worked ... can someone help me with this rooster???

----------

someone please help / update me regarding how to use this rooster...

Ice

Club Cricketer
Hi... I downloaded World Cup rooster... It contains a file called User.dat ... I copied it to the folder where Ashes Cricket 2009 is installed. But it doesnt seem to work.. Can someone help me???

----------

I downloaded this world cup rooster... there is only one fil ... User.dat ... i copied it to the folder where Ashes Cricket 2009 is installed.... however it doesnt seem to work... plus there was no User.dat file earlier in that folder... even then game worked ... can someone help me with this rooster???

----------

someone please help / update me regarding how to use this rooster...

The user.dat file is located in.... my documents. my games. codemasters. ashes cricket 2009

yugi999

School Cricketer
Can you please fix this bug please? In team Bangladesh, whenever I select Shafiul Islam as a bowler, the game freezes up. Fixing it would be nice!

dazza1970

School Cricketer
spinner problems

hi when i added this roster it has stopped my spin bowlers from bowling wrongins or flippers. when i had the previous squads they could bowl them but since adding the world cup roster . they cant . please help cricket god

Last edited:

riz7khan12

Panel of Selectors
^ thats because the ratings of those bowlers have been lowered so they cant bowl those 'special' balls anymore.

dazza1970

School Cricketer
Player editor

Player editor would be good if the australian squad came up . every other team comes up accept aussies :(

Users who are viewing this thread