Historical Ashes PS3 patches

timchrist984

Club Captain
I was getting bored playing the 2009 Ashes again and again, so I decided to create my own roster for the 2006-07 Ashes. 2006-07 was far more exciting as Australia won. I love smashing boundaries with Gilly and Haydos and taking wickets with Warne and McGrath. I have created a roster file for PS3 only. It has the Australian and English Test, ODI and T20 squads correct as of 2006-07. The 2009 ashes squads are still the same in case you are English and want to play the 2009 Ashes again. To play the Ashes you will have to create a custom 5 match series between Australia and England.

NB: All bowlers bowl at their correct speed to ?my knowledge?

Instructions:
1. Download the file attached, named ?PS3?
2. Extract it using Winrar or a similar program
3. Copy the PS3 file on to a USB
4. Plug the USB in to your PS3
5. Go to ?Game? then ?Save Game Data?
6. In ?Save Game Data? you will find a folder of your USB
7. Copy both the ?User Preferences and Settings? and the ?User Stats? files in to your ?Save Game Data? folder.
8. You will have to replace your existing files, so if you want to keep them, back them up to a USB. Alternatively, create a new PS3 profile and add the downloaded files to its ?Save Game Data? folder. Then you will be able to continue to use your files and just play on other profile when you want to play the Ashes.

NB: When you play the game it will say that trophies have been disabled

Attachments

• PS3.rar
    312.4 KB · Views: 137
Last edited:

timchrist984

Club Captain
I have created another Ashes roster, this time for the 2005 Ashes. Again you will have to create a 5 test custom series to play. I have made the Australian and English Test, ODI and T20 squads correct as of the 2005 Ashes. The roster file is attached and you will have to use the same instructions as the first patch to download and use.

Attachments

• PS3.rar
    312.4 KB · Views: 45

Users who are viewing this thread