[PS3]Australian Domestic 09/10 Roster (Full Version Released)

Will you use this Roster?

• Total voters

Covvy

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi guys,

Us PS3 users have been pretty much annoyed with the inability to edit the game, but there is one thing we can do which is to change the roster. Now I don't really want to have to play the Aussie Domestic sides on the crap-tacular cricket 07 so i thought why not bring the Aus Domestic teams to the PS3!

The patch includes....

• All Six State domestic sides
  • Assigned bats (although some players might not be due to limited bats in-game)
  • Pretty much right team colours for realistic looks
  • Most players I've tried to look as realistic as possible
  • International Big Bash players in the T/20 squads
  • Includes all International players with correct names
  • *NEW* Realistic Bowling speed for optimal matches *NEW*
Unfortunately the following squads will be edited for domestic sides.

• Bangladesh
  • Ireland
  • Kenya
  • Zimababwe
  • West Indies
All other teams have all their teams XI players in it and some players, I think 6 in total for all the teams aren't that highly recognised.

Important Notices:

Queensland and South Australia will not have their names due to only four teams that names are editable so they'll be West Indies and Zimbabwe respectively

Trophy's will be disabled. Stats will also be wrong as well.

How to Install:
  1. Download the .zip file from beneath this post
  2. Open it in WinZip or something that'll open the file type
  3. Save the main folder called 'PS3' to a memory stick
  4. Take it to your PS3 and plug it in where the controller recharges are plugged into
  5. Find "Game" on the XMB and then find "Save Data Utility"
  6. Open "Save Data Utility" and copy the file from the USB onto the PS3 system.
  7. Now go onto Ashes Cricket 09 and it should work
I would love to have your feedback if you think something will improve the roster.

Attachments

• PS3.zip
    385.1 KB · Views: 227
Last edited:

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Well, it would be nice.
But there is no method as yet to change the team names except a few.

Biggy

Panel of Selectors
Hi guys,

Us PS3 users have been pretty much annoyed with the inability to edit the game, but there is one thing we can do which is to change the roster. Now I don't really want to have to play the Aussie Domestic sides on the crap-tacular cricket 07 so i thought why not bring the Aus Domestic teams to the PS3! I will ned some help from you guys. I need to know...

What team to replace what (I was thinking teams that have the same colours, eg: Kenya-Tasmania so the kits look half-realistic)?

Whether or not to include the Big Bash Inetrnational player?

Do you care whether any big teams get over-written, eg- NSW-India?

Go easy mate, nice Domestic teams you got there on Ashes 09! :whip

Covvy

Panel of Selectors
Ok, so after having a quick look, here's the situation.

There are four custom teams which we'll be able to edit freely as far as name goes and have a reasonable selection to find a kit that's the right colours.

The other two teams that won't have correct names will be Queensland-West indies (due to the kit colour) and South Australia-Zimbabwe. So unfortunately that can't be solved.

The teams players which I'll edit will be from, Bangladesh, Kenya, Ireland, West Indies and Zimbabwe so those team will be replaced, but all other international teams will still be playable. The other team will be made from the Custom players slot and may take a few players from the other teams if numbers are too low.

The biggest problem IMO is that you don't have unlimited points to upgrade/downgrade the players skill level. If somebody has a solution to this please tell me. An example is that George Bailey I edited I could only get his batting up to 60. Also another thing, if anybody has any tips to create better AI Eg. lower concentration etc. please tell me also.

Other than those issues, this is very possible indeed.

Covvy

Panel of Selectors
Any tips for better gameplay? I was thinking getting the players judgement and placment down?

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Any tips for better gameplay? I was thinking getting the players judgement and placment down?

Dont do that!
AI will be soon editable and once it is, then the roster wont work fine at all.

Maintain the originality is my suggestion. :)

Covvy

Panel of Selectors
Well guys I've just sat down for the last three hours hand-writing each squads 23 players including actually looking up a pic of the player batting to write down what bat he has.

shrenik

International Coach
you could have asked for help from the members.........i guess, that would have made your work much easier

Covvy

Panel of Selectors
Nah, I wasn't complaining at all. Just saying what I was doing. I'm still looking for tips on how to get better gameplay

Covvy

Panel of Selectors
Well, I've finished Tasmania and had a quick game with them. Some players on each team might be a bit over/under rated due to not have unlimited skill points. For example for Tassie I had to have Krejza batting ability 51 and his bowling 81 where as Doherty, Geeves, Drew who are all just as good as batsmen as him have batting ratings of 20, but their main game of bowlings still realistic (80,79,73).

Another problem is that whilst in the game the scorecard at the top of the screen read the teams nickname which is obviously wrong and cannot be changed eg. Tasmania's read DRG for Dragons.

Covvy

Panel of Selectors
I'll be adding the Big Bash International players to their respective teams for just the T/20 squad :)

Covvy

Panel of Selectors
Update: Finished Victoria, hopefully I'll release a beta by next week.

Users who are viewing this thread