IPL5 v1 Roster Released [PS3]

timchrist984

Club Captain
Mate, the point of the roster is that you play as Australia, thats why they have such low stats, to make it more challenging

Hobbi07

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Mate, the point of the roster is that you play as Australia, thats why they have such low stats, to make it more challenging

Yeah I understand that but what I'm saying is it's out of date and just wondering if you're doing a newer one.

bs11193

School Cricketer
Hey mate, after the disappointing release that was Ashes 2013, the annual Ashes series held at my house on the ps3 has had to be played on International 2010. Are you able to make an update with the new squads for this tour? And if you do, am I able to edit the player stats to make the game a bit more even for multiplayer? Cheers.

Vikas Maloo

School Cricketer
I downloaded the IPL5v1 and International v10; but there is only one folder named USER SETTINGS and none named as USER STATS in both of them. So I have to just copy this folder or the USER.dat file in this folder. Tried checking the video; but it cannot be accessed.

batman123

School Cricketer
As quite a few of my rosters replace teams that are already in the game, I decided to take photos of each kit of every team (international and generic) in IC2010. The file attached contains the photos.
it keeps saying that the file cannot open.. what should I do?

Nettles

School Cricketer
Anyone have new rosters at all for PS3? I'm not picky about which one just anything that works, all the links everywhere seem to be down sadly.

Users who are viewing this thread