Sumo's Downloads

Here it is! The latest West Indian Cricket Kits (it isn't suppoed to have a sponsor in the front in case you thought it looked too plain) (with updated kits as of the current series in South Africa, updated player numbers, updated player faces for the new players, and even an updated database!)...

Screenshot:
Windies_new_kit__Custom_.JPG

Attachments

• Windies_2003__2004_Update.zip
    717.8 KB · Views: 227
Here it is, the latest Kenya kits with up to date player numbers and rosters!

Screenshot:
Kenya_Kit.png

Attachments

• Kenya_2003_2004_Update.zip
    563.8 KB · Views: 140
Here are some of my test kits...

Included are: India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, and Bangladesh (all updated as of 2003-04)...

Attachments

• Subcontinent_Test_Kits.zip
    348.3 KB · Views: 215
My second batch of Test kits (West Indies, South Africa)

Attachments

• Safrica_and_Windies_Kits.zip
    183.6 KB · Views: 149
Great kits! I was waiting for someone to make test kits for various countries! :thumbs: :clap:

Good job Sumo. You're doing good mate where everyone else seems so engrossed with the new game.

Another set of test kits (all as of 2003/2004)...

Included are:

Australia
Holland (replaces Scotland)
New Zealand
Zimbabwe

Attachments

• Aus__Hol__NZ__Zim.zip
    324.4 KB · Views: 173
Here are the latest Australian kits with updated player kits, stats, numbers, faces (with customized styles for many of them as well!!)...this is a must have for any Cricket 2002 player!!

Screenshot:
Australia_Kit.jpg

Attachments

• Australia_Update_2003_2004.zip
    977.3 KB · Views: 256
India's 2002-2004 Kits with the latest rosters (with updated player stats), player backs, and faces!!!

Note:

I didn't make the Ashish Nehra, Partiv Patel, and Harbajan faces, they were originally made by Sanjeev and Tom Hicks (in their respective order). I couldn't find the author for the Harbajan face. However, I did edit the Nehra and Harbajan faces to some extent to make them look better...

Screenshot:
India_kit.jpg

Attachments

• India_Update_2003_2004.zip
    709.4 KB · Views: 263
just downloaded all the test and one day kits. gr8 job sumo!! :thumbs:

Update Patch...

It fixes the side panels for distant players (ie: the wicketkeeper when bowling; sometimes, the keeper's side panel didn't look proportional to the kit...that has no been fixed!!)

Admiral logo for the West Indian kit has been corrected to it's actual size...

Attachments

• kit_fixes_v1.zip
    193 KB · Views: 159

Users who are viewing this thread