Sumo's Downloads

Here is my New Zealand update for hte 2003/2004 Season with update player faces (for some), player stats, latest player kits, and even player backs!

This is a must have for any Black Cap fan or anyone who likes to play Cricket 2002 with up-to-date kits/stats!

Attachments

• New_Zealand_Update_2003_2004.zip
    568.9 KB · Views: 202
Hi,
i want some information.
Should i replace old Kit01 ,kit02, kit03 ,kit4 (shoes...)(gfx<uniforms <india<..) With this latest
indian kit or should i only replace it with kit01. If so ,then what abt
kit02,03 & 04. Plz reply. :OOO:

or should i delete the whole of current (UNIFORMS <INDIA<) & paste the latest indian kits. Plz help me . I am not able to work this out.
Plz apply step-by-step explanation method. :helpme: :helpme: :helpme: :helpme: .

It will be rather crazy any way ,but where the happy thoughts should i paste the new Indian test kit in my p.c. (Eg = Data <india<.....) .Plz help me.

You have to replace the files, all of them in case kit01 and kit02 don't match colours.

Sorry for not answering your questions abhay boy, but rliffourrena is right, just follow his instructions and you should be all right...

Here is the latest South African update...

Included are:

updated kits
updated player backs
updated team roster
updated player stats
updated player faces (by me)
and updated player commentary (by Irfan)...

Enjoy all!

Attachments

• 2004_South_Africa_Update.rar
    1.3 MB · Views: 189
The Aussie Team update, with up-to date statistics and players (no more Steve Waugh; Simon Katich replaces him in the game...)

This update includes Katich's cyberface and player back as well, and should be downloaded for all of those who wish to have an updated Aussie Team...

Enjoy.... :cheer:

Attachments

• 2004_Australia_Team_Update.rar
    51.5 KB · Views: 122
Here is the Latest ODI kit (with the dual coloured sleeves)...

This may not be perfect, but I'll do my best to keep improving on it...till then, this is the best I have....

Included in this pack are:

Latest ODI Kits
Updated Player Backs (numbers are unavalible for some)
Updated team roster
Updated player stats

Enjoy all! :cheer:

Comparison.jpg

Attachments

• 2004_Sri_Lanka_Update.rar
    433.2 KB · Views: 162

Users who are viewing this thread