Super 14 2007

The Force have the best team going around of the Aussie teams hopefully they can bring the Super 14 title to Aus. Brumbies backline has been worrying just not clicking this season and their set pieces have fallen apart. Reds need to stick with their pick and drive game rather than going out wide. Tahs always going to struggle with their strength in the locks gone.

Brumbies lose another tight one to a NZ team :( Still no sign of the flash rugby we usually expect from them.
Reds attack looked bad as usual this time their defence couldn't hold up.
Force looked the best of the Aussie teams this week but yet again can't break their hoodoo.

Gregan and Larkham are getting old and Giteau's gone, thats why the Brumbies arent as exciting as they used to be. I remember in 04 when they won the comp their backline had Gregan, Larkham, Giteau, Mortlock, Gerard and Joe Roff. Happy Days.

Fairbanks definitely hasn't replaced Giteau boots but probably more Larkham and Gregan age that is causing the problems. Larkham getting injured could be a blessing as with Huxley at 10 in the first game our attack was really flowing.

Gerrard was awesome in 04 best winger going around, shame he had that injury.

Gerard is still very young, he will be a super player.

Tahts been the problem with introducing a new Australian franchise, the Force have poached from what was an already shallow talent pool, now all 4 teams arent all that threatening.

Probably not on the wing though, seems to have lost that pace and power game. Brumbies fans have been saying he might be best in the centres.

The Force were alright especially bringing out fringe players like Stainforth, Henjak and co. Just when they took a few too many star players is where the problem started especially paying over the top for Giteau.

Well someone should have won the local derby at least!
Force have looked shakey since coming back to Aus. Brumbies OMG they just get worse they were making school boy errors. Reds looked promising in the 1st half but fell apart in the 2nd.

Hahaha the brumbies can't catch and the aussie teams have too many injuries to be conpeditive. Ruan Pienaar kicking that conversion ruined my weekend tho.

What was that about the Brumbies not being able to catch ;)
Much better performance tonight just missed the 4 try bonus due to random kicks from Huxley and bad passes from Gerrard.

Reds two props looked good in the first half but yet again fell away in the 2nd.

Brumbies back with a win :clap

I watched the end of the Force-Hurricanes game live and I was really hoping for Shepherd to miss that game winning kick. I hate the Western Force!

About time the Force win at home, another cracking game and finally break the streak of losing by one pointers. Waratahs game on tonight against the Bulls, hope they win tonight and gain some sort of winning momentum.

The Blues are on fire, they were just scoring tries at will in the first 10 minutes then they took the Crusader apporach and scored tries everytime the ball was turned over.
The Sharks are still unbeaten so those two playing should be a good match.

Tahs well another loss, sad sight not seeing 50 put on those Bulls these days ;)

Brumbies looked like they finally clicked, took out the previously unbeaten Sharks who looked far from the team that was at the top of the table. Brumbies defence and attack was good, if they continue that they should make the semis.

When the brumbies click they are a real force...beating the top team on their own turf proves they are quality. Let's hope that win provides a springboard to the semis. :happy

Users who are viewing this thread