PS4 Super Ten's Tournament

kamy100

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Before doing any bigger tournament I thought that we could try a five over one just to see if online tournaments/competitions are viable on the PS4 (in terms of connection quality etc).

So I am proposing a 8 or 16 team tournament (depending on popularity), if we get 16 people then we can use club teams rather than international teams.

Sign up in here, will give it until next Friday for sign ups and look to start the tournament over next weekend.

I am in.....but wouldn't it be better to start a t10....its also a small format...

Yeah we can do T10 of that is what everyone wants.

Excellent that we have 7, hopefully we can get another person to make it a 8 team tournament, if not then then we can do it with 7 teams with one team getting a bye!

I am hoping that we can start this weekend.

My plan is to do a draw on Friday evening which I will record and upload here.

To make it more interesting I want to issue each of you with a number. Your number would be drawn first and then the name of one of the 8 test playing nations, so for example my number is 1, that is drawn and then then England is drawn from the hat with the 8 test playing nations England then becomes my team.

As there are only 7 of us, I am proposing that the first person drawn out is given a bye to the next round.

What do people think about that?

can i join?

psn: Alikhan215

You most certainly can.

We now have 8 participants.

I will do the draw over the next 24 hours and get it uploaded, then we can play the games over the weekend. As it will 10 over a side it shouldn't take too long to complete the matches.

Users who are viewing this thread