Planetcricket Battrick Future Tournaments Plan

Pak_cricketer

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Seriously though If all of us are interested a all-round year plan is a great idea. Its not that hard. All I need is a little help from people interested in putting a plan together.

embi

International Coach
Maybe every now and again in competitions have a week's break between matches, it would give people a chance to play friendlies. Only every 3 or 4 weeks, say.

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
Pak_cricketer said:
Seriously though If all of us are interested a all-round year plan is a great idea. Its not that hard. All I need is a little help from people interested in putting a plan together.

As previously stated, Briggs and I have many planes for the future. We will reveal them soon

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
If you want to be included in a tournament type thing, then I will put you in the Battrick Rankings so you know how good you are compared to other teams, and get points for your friendlies.

Do you want to be in the rankings?

zainawan89

International Cricketer
I want to be included too. i only played a friendly against TTLions two weeks ago. If i can be put in ranking please do it. my team The Mighty Awans

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
As of next week you will both be included in the battrick rankings, to gain points, play friendlies against other ranked teams. Hassan is playing me, so zaina, you will need a friendly

Users who are viewing this thread