FTP: Supporters

enthusiastic 924 (+11)

Finally up to enthusiastic. Been losing too much this season... Hopefully I can nearly fill out my ground for SOD matches now.

Hey extremeslogger and welcome to PlanetCricket and the FTP section. I'll have to say this is one of the best sections on this forums and you'll work that out for yourself if you look around the other parts of this section although my commentary can spam up a lot of the general chat during my games :p

Also, feel free to sign up for the World League, which is one of the stickied threads here and you'll go down as a reserve. Going by the number of supporters, your team should be pretty good.

Hey extremeslogger and welcome to PlanetCricket and the FTP section. I'll have to say this is one of the best sections on this forums and you'll work that out for yourself if you look around the other parts of this section although my commentary can spam up a lot of the general chat during my games :p

Also, feel free to sign up for the World League, which is one of the stickied threads here and you'll go down as a reserve. Going by the number of supporters, your team should be pretty good.

I'm in the 4th tier in T20, OD and Youth but my team is much better than that, we just lack depth. My team is called "Reggae Boyz" so make sure you take a look, and maybe you could give me some advice.

Users who are viewing this thread