Survey

yeah worth taking the survey. Like the mention of online head to head mode..a hint of things to come in BLIC?

It's great to know that they are offically asking for info from cricket fans, absolutely fantastic! The questions seem to give some clues as to what they are intending to add, lets hope more info is going to be released soon

cya

I suggested that they include a good number of editors as well as make the game easy to mod by providing easy access to graphics, sound and ai files and not packing them up so that they are hard to extract.

Good find Prakash keep up- well i did the survey i siad that the commentry is very poor and in the last u have to write a 1 main think u want in next game i wrote that there should head to head and online worldcup or tournament

Good to see that you've filled it in - the more the merrier. We want to find out what you want in the game and hopefully we'll include as much as possible. If you haven't filled in go there and do it. It all helps :)

Agreed Ritwik; makes a refreshing change to what the cricket-gaming community have had to put up with for the last 2-3 years.

Users who are viewing this thread