Survivor Mafia - End Game (Town Win)

I don't think he came on last night, I sent him a PM for something else, and he didn't reply to that either.

I said in the other mafia thread I was away for yesterday.

I didn't forget on Monday but I was busy finishing a physics assignment and watching the footy so I didn't get on again. I will post it shortly.

Night 5

The numbers were decreasing and the end was coming closer. It was a much more peaceful night but one of the survivors were likely going to die.

----------

He was unsure on what to do. In the end, he watched carefully and made sure no harm came to that person, hoping that he wouldn't be attacked in the meantime.

----------

After the fall of her partner, she now had the role to kill somebody and knowing that it could be the last time to kill, she stepped up behind her target and stabbed the person in the back of the heart, instantly killing them.

----------

They woke up in the morning to find the dead body of p23456789. He was:

stephanielagrossa.jpg

Stephenie LaGrossa, Team Heroes Aligned

You are Stephenie LaGrossa, one of the most popular survivor players and known for being the last Ulong player to be voted out in Survivor Palau. Because of your popularity, you have the role of the double voter, but use it wisely.

You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated if you survive until the end​

It is now Day 6. With 4 alive, it takes 3 for a lynch.

Yay, I didn't get killed. :)

I'll just wait for Abhas before I lynch, Varun right?

Yeah even I'll wait for Abhas before I lynch Varun.

For me, it's Varun who's the mafia.

Lynch: Varun

I guess they figured out I couldn't protect p#. I had actually protected him last night.

----------

Don't hammer him yet, He should be given a chance to defend.

Yeah, might as well wait and see if he wants to say anything.

Users who are viewing this thread