Survivor Mafia - End Game (Town Win)

Ok, wait lol. I'm gonna read through these stuff, but well isn't this mylo(mis-lynch and lose?) like if we mis-lynch this it's game over considering we have two mafs left

It won't be directly over if we lynch a townie, but we'll need Abhas to do something special at night.

Are you actually going to read over anything? If you're not you might as well place your lynch now, and if you don't place it on either Aditya or Varun who each currently have one lynch on them, then it's unlikely we're going to be able to come to a conclusion today.

Pretty much I don't know, it's just going to be a total guess for me, so I might as well wait until p# places his double lynch and then hammer who he lynches, does that sound alright, or do any of you want me to place my lynch now?

I think we might have a chance, because I protected you last night, I can protect the double voter tonight. The mafia is likely to go for me, unless we hit the godfather tonight, in which case you are the likely target. If the mafia target me, we have a great chance of winning this still :)

On 2nd thoughts, I think it might be a good idea getting rid of the person who requires less votes for a lynch now, than in the next period, because, in case it happens to be a 2 vs 2 situation, then even with the double voter on our side, the mafia can simply lynch off ARay, and the game's up. On the other hand, if we go for ARay today, we have a double voter tomorrow who can get us the game.

Unlynch: Aditya
Lynch: ARay

----------

I think we might have a chance, because I protected you last night, I can protect the double voter tonight. The mafia is likely to go for me, unless we hit the godfather tonight, in which case you are the likely target. If the mafia target me, we have a great chance of winning this still :)

On 2nd thoughts, I think it might be a good idea getting rid of the person who requires less votes for a lynch now, than in the next period, because, in case it happens to be a 2 vs 2 situation, then even with the double voter on our side, the mafia can simply lynch off ARay, and the game's up. On the other hand, if we go for ARay today, we have a double voter tomorrow who can get us the game.

Unlynch: Aditya

----------

Sorry for the double post, Internet got stuck...

He would not be hammered because we only have 1 vote on him as yet.

----------

I'm placing a lynch on him, because regardless of what would have happened on the Aditya lynch, I would have voted for him tomorrow, so that meant just 1 more vote needed for him to get lynched...

Oh yeah, might as well lynch him then.

If you and p# are both telling the truth, and you protect p# tonight, then at worst it'll be a two vs two tomorrow with p# alive, and we'll know who the two remaining mafia are.

I bet we've got a mafia. Abhas, P#, CG and me are townies. So, surely both of them are mafia's.

CG, I was taking into account if he's actually saying the truth, and he needed a vote less.

----------

Hedger's viewing the thread.. It's either gone horribly wrong for us, or we've struck gold :P

Hah! There you go, like I thought, he isn't hammered, and that means he was indeed lying, and he is the mafia.
p#, vote for ARay.

Varun won't vote.. ;)

Abhas, the credit for the win will go to me, or you, whatever. :p

Users who are viewing this thread