Survivor Mafia - End Game (Town Win)

There could also be possibility of both of not telling the truth. :p I'm townie, I know that. I believe that Abhas is townie, all doc thing and all. I'm just not sure about P#, he has been very inactive and it's hard to make out whether he is townie or mafia but most likely he is townie and the double voter. That leaves us with Aray, Varun and you.

I'm talking from Abhas' perspective, not yours.

i.e. you, me, Varun, and ARay (asumming p# is town) are all not clear I'd think to him, so pretty much I'm asking him couldn't it be you and Varun?

Although I'm pretty comfortable with my position atm, considering the cop cleared me, and I've made one of the greater overall contributions to the town.

I'm actually increasing leaning towards ARay now. Firstly he didn't lynch Bevab, and secondly Bevab was never suspicious of him (the other three players he was never suspicious of were me, MaD, and Zohaib). He never actually targeted Bevab early on, which is strange considering how bad he was playing. On top of that all three of his lynches on day one have turned out to be town.

If you did read my posts on Bevab I always stated my frustration on not being able to read him. Also by the time I had an opportunity to lynch him he already had a huge lynch bandwagon (as a pressure vote). I really don't see any purpose on adding an extra vote when other people who were really quiet and suspicious were not discussing at all. Especially players like Spoobir (who even you were suspicious of) I was doing my best to ensure players don't tunnel into one player and lose out on precious discussion opportunities. What if Spoobir did end up mafia and bevab as town, at an early stage in the game its something that cannot be ignored.

In my book both Varun and aditya have done pretty darn well to stay out of major discussions. If you look at aditya's post its littered with fact that he thinks me and Varun is mafia (but then think P# is the most suspicious)
I say its rather his desperate attempts to muck up the water and create chaos.

I'm surprised that you say I've done my best to keep myself out of the discussion. Even though I have the highest posts in this thread along with CG. If I'm posting then it's obvious that even a single post, in which I've said something suspicious can lead a lynch against me. Really, Aray, your last few posts have made me suspicious of you. You are too good a player to be suspicious of someone without giving a good evidence. Just tell me one reason that makes you think that I'm mafia. Leave the activity part, if we are lynching members on the activity part then P# is the one to get lynched. :p Just kidding P#, I know you have been busy with life. :) From starting of the game to now, I've done my best to help the town.

On day 1, most of us went with a no lynch but some of us were even getting suspicious of Spoobir, who was a townie. I wasn't suspicious of him, now you say that it was a trick from me, which it simply wasn't. If you've been part of the mafia games with me, in which I've been mafia, you can clearly make out that my game is usually aggressive and I never defend any of the townies. In this game if I was mafia, I'd never be stupid enough to try and convince the townies to believe me and not lynch Spoobir, who is a excellent player and was townie in this game. If I was mafia and was trying to convince townies not to lynch him so that I can gain their trust then it could have been other way around as well. I could have simply made the townies think that I'm defending Spoobir because he is my fellow mafia mate and I could have been easily been lynched and townies would have got a mafia lynched on day 1. In my opinion, a mafia will never try to defend a experienced townie so early in the game when that experienced member can easily be lynched. He'll easily take the lynch. :p

FOS : Aray

I'm surprised that you say I've done my best to keep myself out of the discussion. Even though I have the highest posts in this thread along with CG. If I'm posting then it's obvious that even a single post, in which I've said something suspicious can lead a lynch against me. Really, Aray, your last few posts have made me suspicious of you. You are too good a player to be suspicious of someone without giving a good evidence. Just tell me one reason that makes you think that I'm mafia. Leave the activity part, if we are lynching members on the activity part then P# is the one to get lynched. :p Just kidding P#, I know you have been busy with life. :) From starting of the game to now, I've done my best to help the town.

That's what the interesting point is, Aray and Varun are mafia's. They both obviously know this, now Aray lynched Varun, so if Varun is killed today then he is out of the suspicion radar because he led the lynch against Varun. Someone as experienced as Aray wont be stupid to do something silly at this stage of the game, Aray is genius. :p

This is what you write in one page

I suspect just one member at the moment and that is P#. He is just not contributing at all, not saying anything in his defense/or contributing to the discussion.

And then very next page this is your opinion?

I would say you are throwing your suspicion on everyone except the two most obvious townies in the game. More so its like you are distancing yourself. I would say you are definitely muddling up the waters. And really highest number of posts does not mean content wise it has been useful.

Also where is Varun? He has played a ridiculously quiet game as well. I have reread the thread and I really don't see any contribution from his either. To fair he has also been hanging back this entire game. Notice how he has not commented Aditya at all. Probably in the hopes that no one focuses him today.
I am going to stick with my lynch. I am convinced Varun and Aditya are the last two remaining mafia members.

Yes, I did mention that your last few posts have made me suspicious of you. As far as P# is concern, I've left my suspicion on him. His inactivity is really irritating and he has really not contributed anything to this game.

Yes, I'm being suspicious of everyone at the moment. As far as my posts are concern, you do know that my game play is usually to be quiet and contribute a bit here and there but I'm trying to change my gameplay. I've done my best to contribute in this game, it's obvious that I just cannot completely change my gameplay in just one mafia game but I'm trying my best. I'm not muddling up the waters, I'm trying to get some discussion started because the way we're playing at the moment, we're going nowhere.

Also where is Varun? He has played a ridiculously quiet game as well. I have reread the thread and I really don't see any contribution from his either. To fair he has also been hanging back this entire game. Notice how he has not commented Aditya at all. Probably in the hopes that no one focuses him today.

Farcical, eh?
Why would I become silenced so as to divert the focus off me? Wouldn't that just divert all focus TO me, because I'm silenced.
I didn't post because I don't have much left to defend now. I know I'm town, but it's becoming difficult to prove it now, perhaps because I haven't contributed that much. But my role was such, and Spoobir was an unlucky choice.

----------

Wait, I was a proponent for lynching Zohaib, and honestly, I was almost sure there was something suspicious about his role. I didn't know he was mafia or SK (I even mentioned that!) but I knew he was against us for sure. Besides this, I can't defend myself. I have nothing else to put up.

I'm not too sure here. Unfortunately I haven't been able to put in enough time to be able to analyze everyone, but from the looks of it, Aditya seems the most suspicious, although I still can't clear ARay in my head.

Why I said either of CG or ARay must b lying was because I feel the first night mafia miss was not due to my protection, rather either a role block or the mafia hitting someone who couldn't be killed. CG's role justifies this train of thought, but that means, ARay, who I thought was townie because the mafia attacked him, may not actually be. It was a hunch, and I posted it to gather people's reactions to it, but to be honest I could not get anything, because I could hardly post in the last 2 days.

We are 6 people alive at the moment, including 2 mafia. The mafia will surely target a confirmed townie at night to increase confusion.
Give me some time.. I'm finding it really hard to navigate the thread, but I need to..

Well considering the night lasted for ages... :p

Farcical, eh?
Why would I become silenced so as to divert the focus off me? Wouldn't that just divert all focus TO me, because I'm silenced.
I didn't post because I don't have much left to defend now. I know I'm town, but it's becoming difficult to prove it now, perhaps because I haven't contributed that much. But my role was such, and Spoobir was an unlucky choice.

----------

Wait, I was a proponent for lynching Zohaib, and honestly, I was almost sure there was something suspicious about his role. I didn't know he was mafia or SK (I even mentioned that!) but I knew he was against us for sure. Besides this, I can't defend myself. I have nothing else to put up.

Ahhhhhh but keep in mind Zohaib was the SK. So really if you were mafia you would pretty much know he has to be another alignment (since he is not part of mafia).

Anyways I am pretty sure now that you and aditya are the last two remaining mafia members.

All I can do is wait till CG and Abhas comes to the same conclusion.

Well, I guess since Aditya's been the most suspicious throughout, I think if I'm going to risk anybody, it's going to be him.
If Aditya's town, ARay is going down for sure.
I did try to read through, but couldn't make much sense of anything, this week's been exhausting.
I think I'm ready for the lynch,

Unlynch: ARay
Lynch: Aditya

FOS: ARay

Fair enough if this is what you guys are gonna do then let it be. I'm townie I know that, it seems I'm about to die so I'd just let you guys know that I'm suspicious of Aray and Varun.

Ok, wait lol. I'm gonna read through these stuff, but well isn't this mylo(mis-lynch and lose?) like if we mis-lynch this it's game over considering we have two mafs left

Users who are viewing this thread