Survivor Mafia - End Game (Town Win)

Not really, but he really hasn't done anything that can lead him to be lynched. Unless he has done something suspicious but it hasn't caught my eye. His role claim looks valid to me. I don't follow Survivor series so I really don't know who Tom Westman is and what was his reputation in the game. :p

So who is the primary lynch candidate according to you? at the moment, as I see it, we you have everyone against you, so you should be able to come up with something to prove your innocence, and also, why you suspect the others.

I suspect just one member at the moment and that is P#. He is just not contributing at all, not saying anything in his defense/or contributing to the discussion.

Yes, well, actually I'm not sure about it. Can a double voter be a part of the mafia team? You seem innocent to me, you've been inactive in this game but as you mentioned earlier, that you were away so it's fine. I believe your role claim of DOC.

I was the one who put Yudi under suspicion radar and Bevab too. I did found some suspicious posts against Yudi, which led the town to lynch him. I was even after Bevab from the starting of the game, on day 1, I was the one who was saying not to go for Spoobir because I knew that if he comes up as a townie, it will be a big blow for us. I was always in favor of lynching a noob, Bevab was a mafia. Why would I pressure to lynch a noob, knowing that a noob is part of my mafia team, I'm talking about Bevab. Wont I happily lynch Spoobir because I know he is a townie?

That was a hunch of yours, wasn't it? Agreed Spoobir was townie, and Bevab mafia, but you just suggested we shouldn't lynch an experienced member, you yourself didn't know if they were town or mafia, so it was coincidental and you can't say you found them. And of course, Bevab played a pathetic game, I feel that it was a strategy to INSIST to lynch a newbie so he doesn't get lynched, because people would then counter your statement about trying to lynch a newbie player without any confirmation, and instinctively not lynching Bevab on the basis of his noobness. I see it more as an attempt to salvage him rather than get him lynched.

And why would you sit back silent and watch the game? If you're mafia, you'd try to prove yourself town, in that case saving Spoobir (when you yourself didn't know if he was a town or mafia, or knew it) could clear you off big time.

Honestly speaking, can't say. He has played like his usual self throughout the game, besides that he doesn't seem to have an important role, like Pokemon mafia. But then, he is smart player, and can be anything.

Hmm, ok. Well yeah I know I've been inactive, but again lol I asked for a replacement if possible. I still do, if a dead player or somebody could replace me, it would be great. In any cases, Aditya and Varun tbh are looking suspicious to me. Aditya for his vanilla claim, and Varun for claiming friendly neighbor and saying he pretty much wasted his role. Also lol I wouldn't be surprised if both of them were mafs just hunting down each other so when one is lynched the other looks pro-town.

And again, can i please be replaced?

Alright, everyone, what are your views on ARay? Do you reckon he could be part of the mafia?

He definitely could be, but imo his character claim is marginally stronger than the other two. Unless Hedger saw the series from a different perspective than I did, although he was voted out in the middle James was one of the better known players in the game. The same can be said about Aditya's claim though.

What are your thoughts on everyone Abhas, you haven't really posted them. What do you think we should do today?

I didn't get the time to go through the thread much, but at the moment I'm mostly suspicious of Aditya. The second mafia is a toss up between Varun and CG123. Yes, I am indeed a bit suspicious of CG, because I'm not too sure about his claim.
Also, considering he's got the maximum knowledge about the series, I find it a bit surprising he hasn't been targeted by the mafia at all.

I don't think ARay's mafia, since I couldn't get anything from his game so far.

FOS- Aditya, CG123

Tbh I had wondered why not one of the other three guys had mentioned my name once...

Users who are viewing this thread