Survivor Mafia - End Game (Town Win)

Also, considering he's got the maximum knowledge about the series, I find it a bit surprising he hasn't been targeted by the mafia at all.

That is indeed a point to be noted. Well, Hedger has done his best to confused us by giving the mafia's a role claim in their role description.

Also, considering he's got the maximum knowledge about the series, I find it a bit surprising he hasn't been targeted by the mafia at all.

Perhaps he was targeted on the first night, when mafia missed. If we believe CG that Russell Hantz can't kill him and that Russell Hantz is the godfather, it makes perfect sense. Or CG might himself be Russell Hantz, mafia have been given fake claims, so CG's claim would perfectly vindicate him. Yet I don't think he's mafia the way he has played.

Here was the Night 1 write-up:

The first day was over and now it was night time. Some sleeped peacefully, while others didn't.

----------

He looked around for his target. He found his target shortly after, sleeping soundly, and quickly killed her, before moving off silently and then slept soundly, without any regret of what he just did.

----------

This guy also had a role to fulfil for the night and quickly set off, trying to find his target. Another survivor was keen on stopping him from doing whatever role he had though and stopped him dead in his tracks, before he could find his target.

----------

He also was looking to dispose of someone tonight and set off after his target. He moved stealthily towards that person and just as he was about to end his targets life, he noticed the movement and looked behind, but the killer had vanished from sight. The killer muttered to himself and decided to sleep as well.

----------

Morning came and the survivors rose. They looked around the camp and came across a dead body. It was AfridiRulez.

----------

First and last para's were nothing. The second para was the SK, not sure on three and four. Three I presume was someone getting roleblocked, and four mafia. Not sure if that could be me in four.

I didn't get the time to go through the thread much, but at the moment I'm mostly suspicious of Aditya. The second mafia is a toss up between Varun and CG123. Yes, I am indeed a bit suspicious of CG, because I'm not too sure about his claim.

FOS- Aditya, CG123

While that is a thing that is nagging my mind for sometime. I really feel like he might be honest about his claim. But then again as you said he has the most knowledge about the game.

Perhaps he was targeted on the first night, when mafia missed. If we believe CG that Russell Hantz can't kill him and that Russell Hantz is the godfather, it makes perfect sense.

The problem is that we do not know if it was the doctor making the save or was it CG's role coming into play. I agree CG possibly could have twisted this information to his advantage. But I feel that would be too risky of a move.

I want to ask aditya, why do you think CG is townie again?

I mentioned earlier and I'd mention again, CG has played really well in this game, he has done well to help the townies. Really hasn't done anything suspicious according to me. He has been helpful for us from the starting of the game.

Reading the first night writeup, it could be possible that it was CG who was targeted, can't be sure however. I think it's time for Aditya to tell us who he wants to lynch, apart from p#, because I don't think he's mafia aligned.

I protected ARay on he first night, and that means it's either CG or ARay that's lying about their roles. At the moment, I think CG has a stronger claim. This brings ARay back into the suspicion list.
Varun, what do you think about ARay and Aditya?

Oh, and guys I've 2 exams in 2 days - tomorrow and day after, and most probably I won't be online much. I hope hedger's not too pissed at me :(

Alright, I reckon I'd just put some pressure on CG here. He's the one who follows Survivor series and can easily make up a role by himself. I do know, mafia's have been given a fake role claim in their role description but still that god father thing makes me a little suspicious of him.

@Abhas - Can I know your views on Aray's gameplay and yes good luck for your exams mate. :)

I only thought ARay to be town because I protected him and there was a missed kill from the mafia on the first night, leading me to assume that he was targeted. The serial killer had made it clear he did not target ARay, so that meant if he was targeted, it was done by the mafia, hence clearing him.
Now, reading the writeup again, I think CG might be right he that he was the one who was saved due to his role, and I did not do anything. However, there is no mention of me wasting the protection.
This means, either of the two is definitely lying about the role.
If CG was hit in the first night, and wasn't killed, maybe the mafia realized he's unlynchable and did not target him again.
I think I'm prepared to put him under some pressure..
Lynch: ARay

Overall his game has been rather quiet, not convincing enough as he usually is, and how townies generally should be. There is an air of diplomacy in his posts.

----------

Hedger, is it possible for you to index the first post with all the night posts and writeups? It is a pain finding the right pages and posts when we want to go back to read the thread.
I would have done it for you had it not been for my exams. Or maybe chewie would want to help out, considering he's quite into the game :p

Overall his game has been rather quiet, not convincing enough as he usually is, and how townies generally should be. There is an air of diplomacy in his posts.

That's what I'm thinking and this is why I asked you for your views on Aray.

Varun, what do you think about ARay and Aditya?

I posted my views somewhere back. I am not sure about any of them, but I believe Aditya is more suspicious than ARay, contribution thing basically. Though ARay hasn't contributed much as well, he's actually investigated everyone, asked them questions and all that stuff. But I can still see a striking similarity between his play in this game, and in the pokemon mafia. That could be perhaps due to the lack of any significant role. Aditya's contribution in catching the mafia has almost been nil, and his claim is a bit shaky as well, I don't believe Amanda Kimmel would be vanilla townie according to what her wikipedia profile states. 'One of the better players'.

Lynch: ARay

How have I been quiet and unconvincing in this game? I have given reasons for any lynches I have done. I have been vocal about people I am suspicious of and people who are townies. I have tried to keep this game alive when it was next to dead. To be honest I really think your current line of reasoning if rather flimsy at best.

I don't mind getting lynched but I would appreciate it if you could rather be more specific than "an air of diplomacy in his posts". It will help me answer your doubts better.
Feel free to ask me questions I am willing to answer any questions you have.

Now, reading the writeup again, I think CG might be right he that he was the one who was saved due to his role, and I did not do anything.

I'd just like to point out that I haven't said that that was me being targeted. Tbh I didn't even think about that being me targeted on the first day, until one of you guys brought it up just before.

The fourth paragraph really does confuse me though. It talks about "He" being the person who's going killing to kill someone, and then it says "he noticed the movement and looked behind, but the killer had vanished from sight". I guess I just don't get why it says the killer noticed something but the killer vanished from sight, which is why I haven't really been able to read anything into it. I'm not really sure how you'd right about an unkillable being targeted at night as well, like it doesn't really sound like Abhas has made a save, but at the same time it doesn't really sound like someone's being targeted who's unkillable. On another level it's also hard to tell because you can't be sure whether they wanted to get rid of me because of my Survivor knowledge, or they wanted to get rid of ARay because he's a pretty experienced player.

Alright, I reckon I'd just put some pressure on CG here. He's the one who follows Survivor series and can easily make up a role by himself. I do know, mafia's have been given a fake role claim in their role description but still that god father thing makes me a little suspicious of him.

You're gameplay's still quite confusing, you say "I reckon I'd just put some pressure on CG here", but in no way have you put any pressure on me, like you haven't lynched me, or you haven't asked me anything.

Just quickly Abhas, could it have been you that was roleblocked? Since the town don't have a roleblocker, you have to assume that the person getting roleblocked is town, and the only town night roles I can remember are you, the cop, and the tracker. On day two we did that hypocop thing in which the cop said I was town which is true, which means he wasn't roleblocked, so the only options are you or the tracker.

Also if I'm town from your perspective, why does that automatically make ARay mafia? Couldn't we both be telling the truth?

I'm actually increasing leaning towards ARay now. Firstly he didn't lynch Bevab, and secondly Bevab was never suspicious of him (the other three players he was never suspicious of were me, MaD, and Zohaib). He never actually targeted Bevab early on, which is strange considering how bad he was playing. On top of that all three of his lynches on day one have turned out to be town.

Day One

Lynch: Spoobir - Turned out town
Unlynch: Spoobir
Lynch: Yudi - Turned out town
Unlynch: Yudi
Lynch: Simsanta - Turned out town

Day Two

Lynch: Aditya - ?
Unlynch: Aditya
Lynch: P# - ?

Day Three

Lynch: Yudi - Turned out town
Lynch: Zohaib - Turned out SK

Day Four

Lynch: Yudi - ?
Lynch: Yudi - ?

Day Five

Lynch: Varun - ?

Before I go any further, I'd like to hear why Abhas thinks ARay will be mafia (just assume that you're 100% sure I'm town), because before you pretty much said one of us had to be mafia?

You're gameplay's still quite confusing, you say "I reckon I'd just put some pressure on CG here", but in no way have you put any pressure on me, like you haven't lynched me, or you haven't asked me anything.

I was confused when I wrote that statement and so I rethought about the decision of lynching you, while I was about to post I decided that I'd think about lynching you later because I"m more suspicious of Aray now. I'm still not getting into any conclusion, I'd go back and read few pages and then if needed, ask Aray some questions and then decide who to lynch. The confusing part is, you're the one who follows Survivor series, you can easily make up a role by yourself but then what if you are innocent. We do need to take a risk here but I guess that wouldn't be you. My gut feeling says Aray is mafia and the second mafia can be Varun.

Also if I'm town from your perspective, why does that automatically make ARay mafia? Couldn't we both be telling the truth?

There could also be possibility of both of not telling the truth. :p I'm townie, I know that. I believe that Abhas is townie, all doc thing and all. I'm just not sure about P#, he has been very inactive and it's hard to make out whether he is townie or mafia but most likely he is townie and the double voter. That leaves us with Aray, Varun and you.

Users who are viewing this thread