Sydney McStallions 2009

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Yeah!!!! I'm a McStallion! I still am! FTW SYDNEY! :D..:D..

Funknath

Panel of Selectors
Jimmy which player are you putting up for transfer?

tassietiger

International Cricketer
I don't think I like this trading business, imagine the devastation you would suffer if you were traded away from the McStallions. I'd probably come up with some elaborate way of ending my life, and it just seems an unnecessary waste.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
I don't think I like this trading business, imagine the devastation you would suffer if you were traded away from the McStallions. I'd probably come up with some elaborate way of ending my life, and it just seems an unnecessary waste.
Here is an easier option - move to Man D.

We want Tassie. Lets talk vCash.

tassietiger

International Cricketer
Here is an easier option - move to Man D.

We want Tassie. Lets talk vCash.
Look, you guys don't really want me, it would wreck your team harmony to have someone so easily superior among you. The McStallions can cope with me, because, basically, we are the best, and it makes sense that we have the best. vCash is not enough anyway, you'll need a fair few special favours thrown in to have a chance. (unless of course it is a lot of vCash and then it'll get interesting)

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Tassie, in all the seasons you've known me, in all the dealings we have, I've proven to never come up short. Not that what we've done behind closed doors has anything to do with vCash, but I'm sure you'll agree I've always delivered the goods and have provided maximum satisfaction.

In addition to that, I have several bucketloads of vCash lying around. And to prove I'm not messing about, I pitch in an opening bid of 500,00 vCash for Tassie's services.

Funknath

Panel of Selectors
Sohum do you want to come to Beijing?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread